Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

Fuming.

I sit at the table again opposite Anders but all I can think is "How dare he! How dare he call me a kid and then go and start a fight in a bar with someone I respect!" I look at Anders and see he is pissed off. Shit I didn't hear his question, stupid vampire even when he is not here my brain is fucked up.

I smile at Anders and get up and kiss him on the cheek and apologise 'Sorry I'm not well...' I then walk out of the door and walk towards Elena's.

I make it there in record time mainly as I'm speed walking, forgot how dark it was should have asked for a lift. I walk in and see Stefan and Elena watching T.V. I decide to keep quite about everything in the pub, I wave and walk upstairs. I decide to go for the longest shower ever, then I find a giant pain in the keister lying on my bed, faking sleep. Damon!

I ignore him and go to my bathroom and wash and shower in absolute bliss, while my phone blasts out hardcore rock. I wash and think, why would he hit my Teacher... why does he call me a kid and then wish I was with him like an adult. I am on the Axis of my feelings being held back by my age and inexperience with men. I know boys, I've grew up with boys.

Boys will do anything for a quick hit of sexual ecstasy and egotism.
Men know that nurturing a relationship will result in a long term out put of high quality returns.
But I feel that Damon is a Man with a Boy like agenda - He wants the slow return and the quick hit. I sigh and slide down on to the bath bottom and sit with my legs pulled close, I cannot let my blood chemistry make me vulnerable to his bad boy smirk.

I finally decide that it must be time to leave the confines of my waterfall cocoon, when it turns into a bitter ice shock of reality. I step out and stretch while throwing on my dressing gown.
I walk to my bedroom and plug my now dead phone into charge.

Damon is now gone but in his place is a tray with food on, french toast with blueberries - Elena and Stefan seemed to forget that I ate and Jeremy wasn't due home until 1am from work, leaving only Damon.

It was the best toast I'd had in a while.
♠ ♠ ♠
filler.