Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

The Emersons.

"Who are you?" Matt asks. As people surround us. Also looking up.

"I'm... Ally." I say I say nothing more scared that if Damon thought we shouldn't be together that I shouldn't say anymore and I shouldn't link Elena to me in-case people know about her or know our father.

"I'm Matt." Matt says realising I'm not talking anymore.

People are crowding around me, I hear three girls giggle, I turn and see them all dressed in long sleeved teal tops and matching pinafores their tights and shoes also matched, it was weird their crimson hair all shone under the low evening sun, the girls were obviously different ages, sisters. Then a woman walked over and chastised them! They then all became quite and started to stand at the front of the crowd with the woman, whom was wearing a plain sleeveless black court dress with matching court shoes, the only colour was her driving gloves which matched her daughters tops. An older male walked over dressed in a suit, he had a smile of kindness but a stern look of authority. His tie was the same teal.

"Citizens!" everybody's heads swung down to look at him.

Murmuring ensues and suddenly the woman speaks "People please listen."

"There was a girl atop of this building. She could of jumped. We wish to extended our church's services to everyone in town. We offer counseling separate to worship."He then walks off followed by his wife and then daughters in age/height order.

Suddenly people disperse, Matt walks off, I follow after him towards the grill. I trip over a small ditch and a girl runs over to help me up. "Hey are you okay?" I stand up and nod. I look up and its one of the teal shirted girl.

I nod, "Thank you." I smile. "I'm Ally I'm new."

"Hello, Ally. I am Miss Loren Emerson." she nods to at me kindly but steps back, "Have you moved here, with family?" she asks.

I suddenly say "Yes" forgetting that my family Elena is a vampire, before I can say more Matt comes over and Loren starts to blush. She likes Matt!

"Miss Emerson." Matt nods grabbing my wrist to take me to the grill, as the other two girls run over.

"Hello, Mr Donovan." They say in unison. He nods in return.

"Juliette, Olive. Mum will be looking for us, it's nearly curfew." says Loren as She grabs their hands and drag them home.

"Who is the girl?" I hear Juliette and Olive say.

Matt carries on pulling me away like a toddler, "Matt who are they?" He stops and sighs.

"The Man before was Reverend Emerson, He's the head of the church since the last Reverend died. They are from out of town, down south. His Wife is Norah, she is a member of the P.T.A. and their daughters are Loren, Juliette and Olive. Olive is a pageant star, she is Miss Yellow Town USA. Juliette is an award winning dancer and Loren is ..." he stops for a second while he smiles, "Loren is an artist, she painted the church sign." he pointed out the sign which was bordered by doves and fig leaves.

He Likes Loren, aw, they'd look cute. Then I see his face strain.

"The Reverend has a vendetta against certain members of the congregation, He splashed holy water to cleanse everyone. This holy water contains Verbena, it burns and scars vampires just long enough so he can write their names down." He gives me a look, " In the first week two older vampires, were killed by a vampire hunter, this hasn't happened again but we've tried changing the water but he adds more just before the mass. We believe he is in league with the Hunter." He then starts to walk. I follow and as we enter the grill I sigh, It's lovely. Homely even.

I sit at the bar and check my pocket for my purse and realise its in my bag in the Salvatore's car, not that $3 wouldn't have got me much.

"So are you staying long?" Matt asks, pouring a coke from behind the bar. He places it in front of me.

"I haven't..." I was pushing the cup towards the edge when it gets stuck on the coaster and I end up pushing it over, within a second I've leaped over the bar and grabbed the rag on the other-side before mopping up the spillage. Matt had just turned to help as I lean upwards and bump his chin on my head.

"I'm okay," I say quickly and realise I'm not okay. I start to cry. I've been homeless for 4 days. I have traveled to a small town with vampires, one of whom I'm supposedly related to.

"Whoa, its okay. It's just spilled coke." He laughs.
I wipe my eyes.

"I don't know whats happening." I sob. "I don't know if I'm staying, who I'm allowed to say I know. I know nothing."

"I'm gonna kill Damon, I can believe he just dumped you with no explanation, in a strange town." He hugs me and then his phone rings. "I'll be back in a second."

He goes over into the corner, and starts talking on the phone. I clean up the coke on the counter and refill the glass with tap water. I then sit on the bar stool and see a stack of menus, I start to place the menus on the table, The Grill still wasn't fully open for the evening shift. The back door went as a guy dressed in chef whites walks in and nods at Matt as he goes to prep the kitchen.
Matt finishes the phone call and comes over to me and takes half of the menu stack and helps place them on tables.

"Ally, do you want to earn some money tonight?" Matt asks, I nod "One of the waitresses called in ill, So you'll help take/serve orders, drinks, clear tables etc."

"Awesome, I've waited before." I smile.