Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

Too Good to be true....

- DAMON -
I skulk into the grill, its been 2hrs since I dropped Ally with Matt.
The Emerson's are now in their self imposed curfew, poor girls - they smell great.
I walk towards the bar and suddenly I bump into a running around Ally, I manage to still the tray before it could spill. "What are you doing?" I ask curious, confused to why she was working.

She smiles back at me but before she can talk a low wolf whistle ensnared the normally humming bar.
A shout then heard after "Wait-Staff Round!" it was short and snappy.

She shrugs "Bachelor Party..." and then she frowns like she noticed that I was thinking of ripping the ungrateful bachelor's head from his neck, "Please Damon..." I could tell she meant just to leave it.
She walked of and I noticed for the first time, since she had no coat on, how she swings her hips with her gait. She turned to serve the guys, not taking her eyes off me and she smiles again, suddenly her smile turns sour as one of the guys is trying to play hump her from behind, before I can break his neck she turns and acts seductively, she then suddenly grabs his arm and pins him down on the table.

Matt walks over and asks the guys to leave. Ally then releases the guy and walks off hips swaying and starts clearing a table. I smile and go take my normal roost.

*ALLY*

I had just pinned some drunken oaf to a table when Matt came over and asked the guys to leave, it was strange the guy was twice my size, at least! I started to bust a table when I noticed Damon sitting at the bar with... two drinks? I finish the table when Matt tells me I'm now on break, he hands me a bowl of risotto and a bread roll, and mutters "They forget we have to eat." I laugh at his trivial attitude. He had obviously got used to the 'different cultures' certain people led.
I sat on the empty bar stool and Damon whipped his head as if to say 'don't even think!' but then a smile spread and he moved the scotch downing it neat.

"Your too young, Scotch is wasted on the young." he says with a smirk that he knew our age difference much more than me.

Slightly offended I reply "I don't drink anyway." I pull out my wrist from my long sleeve top to reveal a small tattoo stating - Club21 - I had promised my youth worker to abstain from drink and sex until I was at least 21 and avoid drugs forever. I smirked as he lifted my wrist and tilted it towards the light, this reveals a small scar caused by a cigarette burn, his eyes filled with a flicker of wonder, wonder that everyone got when they saw this scar, I call this wonder the 'I wonder if she did it herself" wonder. I sigh and pull down my sleeve and state how it occurred, "A girl who I shared with." subconsciously I rubbed my other upper arm.

"Is there more?" he says still wondering but now it seems as if his eyes where saying - if he could find these persons that hurt me, they wouldn't be safe.

"Yes." I say and then swallow the last of my risotto and clear my dishes not wanting to talk about how I was knocked about growing up.

He gets up and grabs a spare apron and starts to help bust the large amount of empty tables, It was near closing, we still had some people eating. He had a portable basin bowl full over capacity and it would have been excruciating to carry if you weren't super human.

We finished and placed out breakfast menus, washed floors and sat down for a drink, by the time the chef left. Matt then locked up the front and sat with us in a booth.

"What is going on Damon." he asked being short and to the point.

"Matt, you know Elena found that letter stating that she had a sister..." Damon trails off as Matt's eyes grow big.

"Ally, your Elena's sister! Your a Gilbert?" He says squinting, "Gilbert chin.. but other wise your not much alike."

I am speechless, he is looking me over like priced cattle. Suddenly the back door goes and a young man walks in with a tattoo snaking up his arm. Then walks in Elena with to other young women, one black and the other very fair.

"I am Bonnie" says the black friend.
I smile and say "Ally." in return.
"Nice to meet you Ally, I'm Caroline." smiled the blonde who moved too fast and hugged me, icy cold - dead. Vampire. I nod in response as the guy steps forwards and shakes my hand.

"I'm Jeremy Gilbert, your cousin technically." he smiles.
"Hi, Jeremy. I'm Ally" I smile again and then it just blurts out, "Where did you get the sick skin art!" I smile, it looked awesome.

"You can see that?!" says Damon curiously.

"Of-course!" I say sick of his cryptic questioning.

"There is nothing of course about it." Says Jeremy. "It's only visible by hunters or potentials."

"Okay." I say getting confused.

"Guys this is over loading her." Says Elena who grabs my hand and walks me across the dark square and around corner and when we get to a house she says "Welcome home," I smile it looks lovely.

Its too go to be too good to be true.