Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

Home?

Elena starts to walk towards this beautiful white houses walkway, I stand here gobsmacked its colonial, it has shutters, it has a porch! This is the kind of house I dreamed of living in when I was watching Gilmore girls and other tv shows. A hand warmly scoops my shoulder, "Ally, welcome home" It was Jeremy, I allow him to gently walk me towards the house. As I step in I suddenly feel like a little kid, I dump my coat and shoes on the appropriate racks and suddenly run around the house, I swing through the lounge, "homely" I sigh as I run into the kitchen, it is one of those moments you smell fresh baking bread but know there is none. I then swing back around into a reception room but pay it little attention as I realise I am near the stairs, I'm about to run up them when I notice everyone at the bottom of the stairs laughing at me.

Damon, Bonnie, Caroline and Matt had turned up and the door was open as Stefan let himself in, Jeremy was at the top of the stairs as was Elena who came out of a room.

I smiled sheepishly as Damon noticed my discomfort he snapped at Matt and Co to put the kettle on.
They all walked off as Stefan swooshed past me and kissed Elena at the top of the stair.
Damon slid his hand in mine and walked me up the stairs at a normal speed.
When I make it to the top I see four doors.

"This is the main bathroom." says Jeremy. I smile as I pop my head in white clean but homely.
He then points to the other doors one by one, Elena's room, Jeremy (His) room and lastly my room.
Damon then opens the door and lets me walk in first, it is a large room, the master - with en-suite!

It has a double bed, sash windows, and a small window seat! It is pale green painted with a wall of fancy wall paper. I had a desk with a mirror and old fashioned washbowl. It was adorably vintage but also modern. I see two doors and gasp for a millisecond then I try the left and wow it was the bathroom, the room carried on in to it. I smiled as I opened the other door and it was a walk-in wardrobe the same size as the bathroom!

I turned and ran to hug Elena and Jeremy, "Thank-you" I smiled wider than ever I had a place to call my own. "Are you sure you want me?" I asked to make sure.

"Of-course Ally." they both say and then Elena smiles and the guys take this a cue to leave the room. Elena then shuts the door and walks in.

"Ally I need to talk to you." She smiles. I nod walking towards the end of the bed slowly.

As I sit she holds my hand. "For Safety reasons, we are telling people you are my mum's - Miranda's - long lost goddaughter, the orphanage contacted us and when they found out she was dead she asked if we would let you live with us. Okay." I nod and she carries on, "Our father is dead. I was given to my mum Miranda and my Dad - Greyson when I was less than 12months, originally before your letter I thought I was given to them straight away. They died in a car accident when I was 17, I was saved." She smiles "That is all you need to know at the moment." she then gets up and I go to ask a question when she comes over and looks me in the eyes and says "sleep".

*NEXT MORNING*

I wake to sunlight streaming through my window. I suddenly hear a beeping sound, I look at my bedside locker... I have a bedside locker! It has a mobile beeping. I have a mobile! I stop the alarm to see a missed text. "Sorry about making you sleep. Your school stuff is in the messenger bag in your wardrobe, Breakfast is at 8am. School at 9am. ELENA X "
I smile its like starting a new. I open the wardrobe to find a note, stuck to loads of new clothes, saying, 'We look about the same size, Caroline :D' Wow why are they so nice to me...?

I look at my clock its 7:30. I grab a towel from the pile in the wardrobe and jump in the shower. I step out feeling the cleanest I've felt in four days and brush my teeth with a brand new tooth brush.
I smile at myself, glad I have landed on my feet. I vow to work at the grill if/when there is a spot and pay my own way. I dress in the new clothes and find $20 (With a sticky note saying 'THANKS MATT :D') on the side next to the old wash bowl and jug. I decide tonight I'll get some flowers.

I pull on my trainers and woolen hat on my damp hair and I grab my new leather messenger bag and find it full of notebooks and pens. I then grab my new phone and find a text.

"HEY BEAUTIFUL! CREATED YOUR DOCUMENTS THERE ON THE BREAKFAST BAR, HAVE A NICE DAY. SEE YOU TONIGHT, DAMON X"

I laugh awkwardly, I'm not beautiful... and sure he's cute but it must have been the blood thing Stefan was on about yesterday that made me lustful, I'm gonna have to get to know Damon sans the red stuff.

"Thanks. Enjoy College. Ally" Is all I return to make it obvious it platonic.

I see the clock and breath, I could go downstairs and the whole day could go wrong, or I could have a perfect day. Then I started to have a panic attack, if I fitted today, I'd be for ever known as the crazy dancer. I breath it should be fine. I pick up my jacket of the back of the door to find my necklace with a note, 're-spelled not to move you. bonnie' I gave it a quizzical look and placed it around my neck.

I open my door and as I pass Elena on the stair she stops me shaking her head, I tilt mine and she drags me to her room, whips off my coat, bag and hat.

Her room is lovely, lived in. Pictures everywhere. She whips out a hair dryer and in two seconds my hair is dried, and then she gets out tongs and curls my long hair out of my face and then pin it back and replaces my hat, I suddenly look at least 18, She then pulls out a face power brush and sweeps my face, she looks at my eye lashes and smiles "They are lovely, no mascara!" she then hands me a lip gloss and walks towards her door with my bag and coat in hand and hands them to Jeremy.

"You look pretty, Ally. But you have to eat before school." he smiles

I smile and skip down the stairs all happy about my life. I sit on the breakfast bar and see a bowl of fruit laid out and toast and fruit jam and I want to cry, they are trying to give me the best day ever but I'm allergic to high levels of fructose.

I smile when they walk in and then drop my head, "I'm sorry." and they look at me puzzled, "I'm allergic to fructose, I can't eat any fruit or jams, you went to all this trouble..." suddenly the door bangs shut and Bonnie walks in smiling.

"Wow, Jeremy this looks lush!" she looks sheepish and I hand her mine smiling.

I go to the toaster and place some bread in it I hug Jeremy, who says "Its okay Ally, I was over enthusiastic, about cooking for more than one" he laughs and Elena punches him gently.

I butter my toast and then gasp MARMITE! on the shelf, dusty! I pull it down and open it, it smells fresh enough, I spread it on my toast licking my lips unconsciously as Elena gives me a look.
"That's the same look John - our father- used to have when eating marmite." Elena says grabbing her bag and heading towards the door and then she is gone. I feel guilty, I fold my slice and chomp it in 4 bites. I then drink a glass of milk in two seconds, Bonnie laughs and points to her upper lip and then me. I realise I have a milk mustache. I wipe my upper lip and grab my bag its 8:30. I grab the folder and follow Jeremy out the door. He then hands me a key and says that the spare is on the porch near the back under a yellow pot. I smile.

As we get in the car I look at my papers. I am pretty happy with Damon's work. I then notice my name, it is Aleksandra (Ally) Carter. - where is my middle and last name!

We pull up and I look out at my high school.
♠ ♠ ♠
So is this okay?