Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

Senior... (School pt1 before lunch)

I breath and I step out of the car, I walk with Elena as I look around in awe, it was like every TV school, I'd seen, large greens and loitering students. I walk past with my Vampire friends and giggle slightly, I was already having a better day than Bella Swan, twilight sucked now that I was living it, life was better, my vampires could go out at all times of the day, and weather wasn't a problem.
I look at Elena who gives me a small look of huh. I just shrug.

We open the doors and I suddenly remember to let them know about the last name, "Damon gave me the last name Carter." she smile she knew.
I follow her to the hatch where a woman groans "Miss Gilbert, you have been excused over the quota for the year never-mind this term. Please go to your homeroom." She then turns and I cough, attention catching.

"Miss, I am here to enroll, I am an orphan and emancipated. I have moved up here to live with my godmother's daughter Elena Gilbert. I am living in the Gilbert house, as I am 18 next week I still have to enroll for senior year. So please can I." I say as grown up as possible, her face reacts like sucking lemons.
She takes my papers and types me in to the system, hands me a timetable, welcome pack and locker key she then goes back to her duties.

We walk towards the lockers, I find mine 156. It's next to Room 1.3 - my homeroom according to my timetable. I say good bye to the group who scatter off, not one of them is in my group. I sit at the back and turn my phone to silent after a fiddle. I then get out my books and get ready. I then hear a similar giggle, I look to see Loren in the door way giggling at Matt, she touches his arm seductively then thinks better and drops her arm to her side, she smile and says good bye. As she walks into the room and takes the first seat, she turns and smiles again, "Ally!" she hops over, "Your a senior?"

"Yeah you?" I smile.

"I'm a sophomore, but I'm taking 5/6 AP classes so they moved me up." She smiled.
The bell went and she smiled "Sit with me." I nodded and grabbed my books and slid into the desk next to her.

"What is your first lesson, I have French with Madame L Daune. In this room." I smile.
"Oh Wow, Same." She smiles, we stop talking as Madame Daune walks in.

"Bonjour les enfants." she wrote her name, Madame Lucia Daune. "J'ai à vous tous pour AP / Senior français, leçon suivante." She spoke fluent not stop, I only knew directions and basic food ordering. After an hour of "si paul a deux pommes et une banane, il a assez d'échanger pour une baguette de pain." The bell went and I felt like jumping of the roof.

"Vous ne savez pas français, ne vous Ally?" laughed Loren.

"Huh!" I shrug, "Je parle peu le français. I only learnt that sentence really." I speak.

"I have sports now" Smiled Loren, "Its the only class I'm failing. So you won't be in it." She smiles and walks off "See you in biology."

I smile and walk towards my maths classroom, as I walk in I see Stefan sitting at the back. I sit next to him. I smile as a male teacher stands up and starts to hand out workbooks, we sit and spend the whole hour on fractions and exponentials. Then again the bell goes and Stefan waits for me and walks with me to Literature.

"Ally, do you like to read?" Stefan asks as we sit in lit, next to Bonnie and Elena.
"Yes I love it." I smile.
"Damon and I have an extensive library and Elena is coming over after school, you can join if you like." Stefan smiled as the teacher began, he handed out a reading list - Of Mice and Men / Paradise Lost / Odyssey and Dracula. I laugh under my breath. Everyone of my friends gave me evils and then the teacher turned.

"Miss what is so funny?" he asks.

"I was just remembering, a quote from John Milton's Paradise Lost, “A mind not to be changed by place or time. The mind is its own place, and in itself, Can make a heaven of hell, a hell of heaven.” I catch myself reciting my favorite quote and thanking the world that I didn't reveal it was the coincidence of Dracula making me laugh.

"Name, Miss." he says sternly.

"Ally Carter. Sir." I say scared slightly.

"Stay after class. Class turn to page one of Paradise lost, starting from desk one - a page each." he then sits behind his desk. As the class reads, I wait my turn eventually I read my page and when the class is done the bell rings and my stomach groans. The rest walk off as I walk to see the teacher, I stand and wait he finishes cleaning of the board and turns smiling. "Miss Carter, I teach remedial literature at Briar College on Wednesday nights, I was looking for a T.A, none of my auditors are advanced enough, You seem to know the material. I was wondering if you would like to be my T.A for this term." he smiles. I nod.

"Small problem sir, I don't know your name..." I ask.
"Oh, yes.... Sorry I'm Mr Strand, at college I'm Greg." he smiled "Next Wednesday, 3.30pm at reception I will drive us to Briar." I nod. He hands me a parents sheet, for local parentis.

"I'm emancipated, but I will have to check with my ... guardian of a sorts, I mean I obviously don't have a guardian... I'm going to talk this over with Elena, she is the closest I have to an adult. Sorry I'm gonna go." I smile awkwardly and hear him sigh humorously under his breath. I walk of to find Elena.