Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

A Vampire Lunch.

"Elena?" I look around and find Bonnie she walks out of sight Matt running to catch up. I follow them hoping they lead me to Elena.

As I catch up a door into a janitorial cupboard closes I grab it before it shuts and walk in the room to find Elena and Caroline sitting on a desk drinking from blood bags, as if they were juice cartons. Bonnie pulls out a packed lunch, as does Matt. They all notice me and stare.
"Hey, Elena I need to ask you something..." I say passing her the sheet.

"Well done. Ally, you need to be more careful this morning could have gone two ways." she sighs passing the sheet to Stefan.

"So Ally, your a TA at Briar now?" I nod "Damon will be happy." Stefan starts to read from his book.

"Well done" said Bonnie and Matt. I smiled and Caroline gave me a small worry some look.

"What is wrong Caroline?" I asked curious.

"Your blood it smells like heaven." she shrugs "I can't help but want it." she laughs awkwardly.

"I don't mind you can have some one day..." I say I mean its just like blood donating directly.

"NO!" Stefan shouts. "Ally you can never blood share!"

"Why, not?" I'm confused.

"Ally, yesterday when you became enamored by Damon its because his blood reacted with yours. We don't know if yours has the same affect back over." He said definite.

"Okay." I take a breath and think, seeing Damon would be awkward, "Stefan, I think I'm going to decline your invitation tonight, I'm going to check out the library in town, I can look at yours whenever as it won't close." I smile, "Elena, I know the way home. If I get lost I'll call." I walk out of the room and sigh. I need to make human friends.

I make it to the green and looking at my watch see that I still have 1/2 an hour of lunch, so I sit on the wall proclaiming the schools name and look over my french work.

"Ally, hey?" I see a smiling Loren. She jumps up next to me and smiles. "You got art next?"

I nod "A double." I smile and she smiles back.

"Me too, we get a new project today, want to come over and research." she smiles, slightly desperate for friends.

"Yeah, but I don't think I will be allowed in the parish, I'm an atheist." I smile.

"Oh, the grill then?" she smiles.

"Yeah that sound awesome, do you mind popping to the library before though." I ask not wanting to lie to Elena by default.

"Of course." she smiles.

We walk to art for the next two hours.