Status: As I am writing this as I go I will occasionally add stuff out of the blue, I try to write about it in previous chapters so an ocassional read from atleast 2 chapters behind where you are will help if something appears from nowhere :D

Ally's Chapter

Stupid Vampire!

I welcome Caroline, Stefan and Elena into the house. Damon stands there tapping his foot. I shut and lock the door as Damon carries on tapping his foot.

"What did he do now?" asks Caroline as Stefan and Elena walk off to her room.

"He embarrassed me. He ruined my chances at a date, with Anders Fell-Johnson." I sighed.

"Really, Anders... He moved here over the summer, he crashed his car and his parents exiled him to his Grandmothers." She grimaces, "Damon did you a favor, Anders has slept with the whole spirit squad, He acts very gentlemanly, then you sleep with him and he fobs you off."

I sigh, blushing at my naive belief of Anders gentleman-ness. Ugh. I flop backwards onto the couch. I take a deep breath and shout "Damon! You still out there?"

"Yes obviously, I can't get in..." he says letting it hover a second too long to indicate the other meaning, "You've locked the door!"

I roll off the couch and underestimate the distance of the coffee table and crack. I am surprised I didn't get knocked out for once, but I once again felt blood trickle. I suddenly sit up realising the severity of the situation as Caroline is in the corner gripping to the door holding her breath.
"Damon! get in here you stupid vampire!" I say scooting towards the door looking at the read stain on the lush white carpet.

Elena and Stefan appear grabbing Caroline and taking her away.

Damon runs over and opens a vein, I cringe and say "I don't want blood!"

"Well then Ally, I guess we better get you to hospital." He goes and cleans up his arm.

When he returns I have taken off my hat and I'm looking at it, it is drenched in blood. He lifts me up to take me to the car when Stefan stops him.

"You can't go to hospital; Damon she has lost a pint of blood. She should be knocked out. Your blood hasn't left her system. If they give her a transfusion it might not mix. You have to give her more blood. Then we have to keep you separate." Stefan says more... but I start to drift, I shake my head and Damon moves under me very fast, suddenly the light of the room changes, I guess that Damon has brought me to my room when he places me on the bed.

"I don't..." I say.

"I'm sorry I have no choice if you loose anymore blood you will become a vampire." he sighs and suddenly I feel his wrist in my mouth, my teeth clamped on to it and suddenly I realise I don't want to be a vampire and I start to drink.

I start to cry when I realise that I'm going to be enamored by Damon again, out of my own emotional control, probably stronger since I'm drinking more. I release his arm and turn on my side, tucking myself into his arms and cry to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
short, filler :-[* <-- Fangs