Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

Forever.

"Ladies and gentlemen, please buckle your seatbelts we're about to land in Heathrow airport!"
I dropped the necklace and withdrew myself from my memories. Gathering my belongings, a group of rowdy lads around my ages all walked down the aisle towards me.
"Go on" I said to them, letting them go ahead of me.
"no, you first!" The boy said with a smile.
"Thank you!" I returned the smile and walked ahead of the boys. I walked off the plane and along the airport to where he luggage was waiting to be collected. I always hated this part. I stood in an empty space infront of the conveyor belt.
"So we meet again!" The boy from before was stood looking down at me. He was sorta cute. I smiled at him,
"Yeah, I guess" I looked at the luggage incase mine had passed and i'd missed it.
"Where are you from? you're accents-"
"Weird, I know" I cut him off,
"I was gonna say different" he laughed and rubbed the back of his head.
"I was born in Ireland, I lived there until I was around 11 then I moved to California"
"soo.. Irish and American? nice." he said giving me another smile, I returned the gesture politely.
"DUDE! that's mine! The blue one!" I heard an irish boy shout from behind us.
"I got it" he lifted the suitcase off the belt and handed it to the boy behind him.
"great! Now lets go!" Said the Irish one,
"Whats your name?" said curly head as he was being dragged away.
"Nina, you?"
"Harry." I smiled as he was being dragged by the Irish one.
My suitcase came along finally, I took it and lifted up the handle, pushed my snapback down on the back of my head and practically ran towards the door in hope that my taxi hadn't given up and left me. I hit something hard before I managed to reach the door.
"ouch!" I said, falling to the floor, "I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."
"It's fine!" That irish accent again, he helped me up and I walked away.

6 years earlier
"I'm gonna miss you so much Nina!" Niall opened his arms and pulled me inside them.
"I'm gonna miss you too Mile!" We just held each other for a while then it was time for me to go. I was moving to America. Niall was my best friend. Or as I called him Mile because I couldn't pronounce it back then.
"Best friends forever?" Niall asked, I'll never forget that look in his eyes. Pure sadness as I let go of his hand to hold my mothers. He kissed his half of the necklace and held it up high for me as I did the same with my half
"Forever." and that was the last time I seen Niall. We talked, but it was hard us beign 11 and all. We wrote letters, but the letters got shorter and less regular, until there were no letters at all. When we both hit high school, we'd pretty much forgotten about each other. I still wear my half of the necklace everyday. I have done for seven years now. I don't know if Niall does. But i'd like to think he does.
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you like it:)
Check out my other One Direction Fan fic!
Girls Play Xbox Too!
Sub&comment!
-April(: