Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

Loving him was red.

We all sat around the fancy big table making light conversation. We all finished laughing at Louis joke and Harry put his drink down to speak.
"So Nina, are you single?" He winked in my direction and I chuckled lightly,
"Actually I'm not." Niall almost spat his drink out and just gave me a stare. I tried to avoid his gaze while the others laughed at him.
"Can I help you Niall?"
"Who is he? How old is he? Is he nice? How long have you guys been together?" My eyes fluttered at the stream of questions that came from Nialls mouth.
"His name is Joe, he's 21, and yes he's amazing and we've been together 2 years" I smiled, proud to be the girlfriend of Mr. Joe Brooks. Niall's facial expression eased into a smile.
"Fair enough," he shrugged, "But if he hurts you, i'm killing him." Louis coughed,
"and we'll kill him too." all the guys smiled and nodded in agreement. I smiled back at them,
"Fair enough. Agreed."

I got home from the meal, which was amazing. I placed the key into my apartment but realized it was already open. I must of not locked in, I mean I was in a rush. I trotted into my apartment and placed my keys by the door in their usual place. I walked into the nearby kitchen to be met my Joe's face.
"Joe? What are you doing here?" He completely ignored my question, he came closer and I could almost taste the alcohol. I took a step back,
"You've been drinking." He came closer, only an inch between our faces,
"I said, where have you been?!" He grabbed my wrist roughly with his hand,
"I went for a meal with some friends.. am I not allowed to do that? Now Joe, go home, you're drunk." He grabbed my neck harshly and I squeaked in pain,
"Don't tell me what to do." His facial expression was harsh and i could almost see a red mist forming over his eyes.
"Joe... You're hurting me..." I struggled to get my words out. He threw my face to the side and I felt the hard surface of my kitchen counter. I screamed as I fell to the floor, slipping in my heels.
"You're cheating on me aren't you!" He shouted, looking down at me. I cowered into the corner, defenseless.
"Joe, I would never do that!"
"Admit it!" He hardly let me finish before lashing on and dragging me up by the scruff of my neck. He lifted me off the ground as I struggled to gain oxygen. After a few seconds he placed me back on the ground and looking me directly in the eye.
"Don't lie to me."
"I'm not lying." I whispered, my hands trembling from fear. He pulled his arm back and punched me near my left eye. I screamed as I felt the warm, sticky, red substance begin to trickle down my face. he demanded I stand up, so I did as he said. I was helpless and at the current moment willing to do whatever just to get him to leave. He grabbed my wrist with force again. I was sure that would leave a bruise. He dragged me to my bedroom and practically ripped my dress off. I screamed and begged for him to stop but he just continued. While Joe was in the process of removing his clothes I stood up and ran for the door but was stopped by a pair of muscular hand gripping my waist and throwing me back against the wall. I screeched as pain shot through my body. He picked me up once more and threw me onto the bed, a mixture of blood and tears streamed down my face and chest. He climbed on top on me which caused me to scream, kick and punch as much as my body would allow me. It was no use. He removed my underwear and entered me fast. The long minutes of torture were over, or so I thought. He punched me a few times then left my bedroom, picked up a bottle of vodka and left with no words. I curled into a ball, I felt used, dirty. I cried into my arms for what seemed like hours until I dragged myself up and into my shower. I showered away any blood. Wincing as the hot water ran over each injury.I sobbed as I put on some joggers and a jumper, putting the hood up and stuffing my hands into my pockets as I climbed into my car and headed to one place I could feel safe again.
♠ ♠ ♠
Poor Nina right?:(
So Yeah.. Just want to clear up that I have nothing against Joe Brooks..Infact I LOVE him.. It just happened that I was listening to him at the time I wrote it:)
Please comment, subscribe and recommend?:)
Love ya!
-April(: