Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

she's lost inside.

I opened the door to my apartment, showed Liam were to sit and went to shower without even a look towards the kitchen. I took a short but indulgent soak in the shower, wincing every now and then. Then got out and stared at my wardrobe. Normally it'd be shorts and a top but today I chose black leggings and a short sleeved pink t-shirt and just threw my hair into a messy ponytail. I stared into the mirror whilst tucking the t-shirt into my leggings and putting on some Dr. Martins. I then got out the makeup I used for my college course. This is probably the once time Media Makeup has ever come in handy. I dabbed the creamy makeup on every bruise that was visible on my arms and neck then began with my face.I was much more achey than yesterday, but shrugged it off as I grabbed my brown leather satchel and walked into the living room to Liam.
"Can you see any?" He jumped up from the sofa and inspected my face gently.
"How did you do that?!" I chuckled lightly and took him hands away from my face.
"I took Media Makeup in college"
"Ahh! Naa, you look nice!" He rubbed the back of his neck whilst smiling down at me. I genuinely smiled back.
"We best get going" I snapped out of it instantly and checked the time.
"Yeah, yeah, Lets go!" I smiled and we headed towards the door.

* * * * * * *

I opened the big double doors and walked ahead of Liam, my mouth open as I stared at the big concert hall. It was huge, literally huge! I heard everyone shout my name and it echo through the speakers around me as they spoke through their mics.
"Lee, you're late, Come on!" I watched as Liam ran towards the stage and get fitted with a head mic, his fair fixed, have a drink adn be up on stage all within a split second. Before I knew it, music had began and the boys began to sing 'Little Things' I moved towards the front and sat on the front row with my eyes closed and head back. I opened my eyes whwn the song ended and saw Niall, Liam and Louis walking towards us. The jolly irishman and the Joker had smiles plastered over their faces,almost too big for their faces. I couldn't help but smile back.
"Nina!" Niall opened his arms and engulfed mw inside of them and almost instantly I let out a little yelp and his arms hung just that tiny bit too tight around my mid-back. He almost leaped back and stared at my new natural sad expression with his confused one. He was studying my face and made me feel uncomfortable. I faked a new smile and hugged Louis and chatted away to him as Niall just stood, studying, watchingy every move. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Liam glaze from me to Niall. Niall caught Liams eye and began to subtly stufy his face too. I tried my best to ignore the glares and the eyes bruning deep holes into my shoulder as Zayn and Harry joined the little group that had formed. I softly hugged then both as we all sat as close as we could and just talked for a while.
Gonna do it like Lionel Richie,
All night long,
Getting his bitches,
And playing my song.

My ringtone blasted from my phone and I excused my self from the group to take the call. I walked to the back of the giant hall and answerd the phone without even glancing at it.
"Hello?" I spoke into the littlw microphone and waited for a response.
"Hey... I'm out side your place, and I know you probably don't want to, but can we talk?" his voice was sweet and sincere but still I managed to find the traces of amugness laced with disgust, and that wouls never leave me. I dropped the phone from my ear and let it fall to the fall as I began to fall with it. I steadied myself on a nearby seat and shakily pickes my phone up again.
"I'm not home." then ended the call and disappeared out of the big double doors.
♠ ♠ ♠
oh heyy!
So.. Who do you think was on the phone? Huh? Huh?;)
We all know who it is.. ;)
Comment for me?:D
Subscribe if you like?:)
97 people read my story.
This makes me happy inside.
Thank you!:)
-april!:)