Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

Memories never die

Nialls POV
We were all shocked about what had happend. Some more than others. Can you blame us? The tour has been postponed for two months and all dates had been shifted but we didn't care about that. We hadn't had a proper conversation in three days, and that's a long time for us. I still can't believe what that bastard did to Nina, but I also can't believe she didn't tell me. I stood in the line for Starbucks with Zayn, we were heading to Liams to surprise him. He'd been locked away in his apartment since everything that happend. Within a matter of minutes we were walked the stairs of Liams apartment complex. We stopped outside his door with the sounds of fifa playing quietly in the background. The crowd noises stopped abruptly and footsteps padded towards the door. His face was sightly shocked to see us all stood at his dooorstep smiling goofly with CD's, Xbox controllers and alot of Starbucks drinks to last us the day.
"Hey guys!" A smile appeared on his face for the first time in a while and we were relieved to see it.
"Come on in! Just gotta be a little quiet" He stepped aside and let us all in.
"Why?" Zayn asked closing the door behind him. Liam ignored the question and gratefully took the Caramel Frap from Hazza's hand.
"So who wants a game of Fifa?" We all gathered on the sofa sets and hooked up a game of tournament and parted into teams. Within the first six minutes of the game my team scored and we were jumping on the sofas and running around lifting our tops as we screamed and yelled. I ran through the kitchen, around the island then into something hard. I fell to the floor and the laughter that is usually there for when I fall was substituted with silence. I laughed as I got up, my face dropped as I looked at the thing I had crashed into. Nina was sat on the floor with a half smile on her face looking back at me. I just stood with an open mouth, unable to move or speak. Liam walked over and helped Nina off the ground as she insisted she was fine and tried to laugh it off. She was wearing aqua sweatpants with a loose tank top. Her hair was natural and no makeup covered her face. No-one wanted to say anything.
"I just wanted to see what the noise was that's all, I'll see you guys soon.." She trailed off back into a bedroom. We all looked at Liam for answers who sighed and joined everyone else on the sofa. We all gathered round, waiting for him to explain.
"She came round yesterday, she said she hasn't slept since... what happend.. she keeps waking up crying or screaming and she just needed someone.. So I offered her a place here."
I didn't even wait for anyone to say anything I stood up and walked right into the bedroom were Nina was,
"Why?" She looked up at me puzzled,
"Why what?"
"Why did you go to Liam after... what happend? Why didn't you tell me? Last night.. Why didn't you come to me? We're best friends.. or so I thought.."
"Niall.. I.."
"Save it.. please.." I walked out without hesitation in my step. I walke straight past the guys and out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyyyyy!
I did say you'll have to bare with me:)
Stupid exams!:(
I know it isn't good.. but This is all I could think of tbh.. I'm struggling with this story atm:/
I'm thinking of a new one to focus more on:) (I'd still carry on with thi obviously)
BUT I was thinking something along the lines of a Zombie Apocolypse? TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK? :) Woud you like that?:)
Thank you guys!:)
Subscribe & Recommend & Comment! :)
-April:) x