Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

Numb.

Nina's POV
I got up as fast as my body could manage, ran past all the guys with their glares and followed Niall down the stairs shouting his name as I went. He just kept on walking and didn't look back. I followed him out to the car park and watched as he climbed into his car. Just as he was about to drive out, I closed my eyes and stepped infront of his car.
"Nina, get out of the way!" I firmly placed my hands on the bonnet of his car.
"I'm not going anywhere until you talk to me." I watched him sigh and then hit the steering wheel before leaning back in his seat and gesturing to the seat next to him. I removed my hands and climibed into the seat next to him. There was a couple minutes of awkward silence whilst I was trying to figure out what to say to him. I turned in my seat to face him.
"Niall, the only reason I didn't tell you is because that same night, you said you'd kill him if he ever hurt me. I originally got into my car to come to your house. But the further I drove the more I thought and the whole night was just replaying in my head and I didn't think you, me... we would be able to handle it together. I was scared Niall, I still am. Everywhere I go, everytime I close my eyes... I see his face, I see that night. I just didn't want you to freak out.."
"Freak out?! Any normal friend would of freaked Nina! THAT CREEP, HE, HE RAP- He isn't a nice guy. I would of been angry but only because he deserved to be killed. I bet it wasn't the first time he did that to you aswell!" Niall spat back at me. I cowered lower in my seat, feeling tears appearing in my eyes.
"It wasn't the first time was it?" Even Niall's voice was cracking. I just shook my head in silence.
"No... It wasn't the first time... But the last time someone was there for me.. was the reason we left." Nialls head snapped up into my direction instantly.
"W-what?" I could hear him swallow.
"We left Ireland.. because my dad..." I couldn't finish the sentence, I just broke down and cried. It was silent in the car. All that we could hear was the rain pouring down outside.
"I think I've said enough.." I opened the car door and ran down the road in the pouring rain. I stopped a few blocks away from Liam's apartment. I walked down a back alley and just sat on he pavement in hope that the rain would wash everything away. The memories, the past, my scars... everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
OH HEY THERE BEAUTIFUL!
how're you?!
Tbh guys... I sit at my computer ready to write this and I just think it's getting really bad and it's going nowhere... So unless I get a magical idea that helps me recover everything then all shall be saved... if not then I dunno :/
PLEASE! If you do enjoy it let me know, I want your honest opinions.. please!
I love you guys!
Have a nice day!
-April :)