Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

Warrior

My eyelids fluttered open once again, only to be faced with the same street I had closed them on. I was hoping that the rain would of washed everything away, or I'd open my eyes and everything would be OK again. I frowned slightly as I moved my head away from my knees, I looked around at the dirty little street I was on. My eyes landed on a figure which blocked the light from the entrance of the street. I don't know how long I'd been here for, frankly I didn't care. I looked back at the ground again whilst pushing my wet hair from my face. I rubbed my eyes then the whole of my face and sighed, stood up and walked over to some steps that allowed people to go onto the roof of a building. The cold air hit me harder as I began to walk up the steps, knowing that Liam was close behind me. I was cold and soaking wet. I underestimated just how cold the late afternoon London rain could be. I sighed and I crossed my arms over my chest and leaned on the wall surrounding the top of the building. It gave a great view of the city, It was getting pretty dark so it was quite quiet to. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. It felt great up here. It felt like... freedom
"Hey" My eyes opened slowly and I slowly turned around to see Liam facing back at me.
"Hi." I said quietly, as I turned back around to look at the city again. Liam joined closely next to me.
"Niall told me everything, he's pretty torn up. You okay?" His rough voice sent chills down my spine, my eyes met his,
"Is he OK? and I dunno... I just... I dunno" I shrugged a little and crossed my arms around me once more. Liam glanced at my movement and began removing his hoodie. He pushed it in front of me, nudging me slightly with it.
"Here, you must be freezing." I didn't protest at he slipped the hoodie over my wet body,
"I'm sorry." He laughed at me and then returned to his spot. It was huge on me.
"You have nothing to be sorry for..." Liam turned his body towards me as I leaned against the railing once more,
"So how come you're here?" I asked him regaining eye contact with him again.
"I saw Niall, and after what he told us... I came to look for you, I wanted to make sure you were alright yourself." he tapped my nose on the word 'yourself' and we both started to chuckle. Despite begin covered by Liam's hoodie, I shivered against my will. Without any words, he rested his arm around my shoulders and pulled me closer. I moved my arms, so one was at the back of his waist and the other at the front, I felt like a little kid hugging their mother or father. I could feel my eyes prickling slightly from his scent as my head touched his chest and I instantly felt his warmth. He held me tight but gentle.
"You're so warm." My voice muffled slightly as it was buried between his chest and the hoodie. I could hear the slight smile in his voice and I felt the deep vibrations on my head.
"erm.. thank you?" I pulled back and so did he, but we remained close.
"I'm grateful believe me." I smiled widely for the first time today and he returned the grin. The wind and self-will pushed me forward back into Liam's arms. He held my elbows making sure I didn't fall. His hand raised up to my cheek, moving a piece of wet hair from my face. I blushed slightly and looked down at the ground. His hand softly moved around my cheek, his thumb leaving a trail of heat behind. His moved his fingers to my chin and lifted my head up slightly so my eyes met his once more. I smiled a little as he did too. He leaned his head closer to mine and I did the same until our foreheads were touching. We smiled a little more as he tilted my head up further. Our faces only millimeters apart, I closed my eyes as he closed his. Then, I felt his lips brush against mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been SOOOOO long!
I had ALOT of exams then I left school and about million parties and a million outfits to buy! But I'm back now! I think this chapter is cute, what do you think?:')
I've missed you guys but now I have about 13 weeks of nothing to do before I start school again! So Hopefully should be more frequent updates!
Rimanere Bella!
-April :)