Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

What's wrong now?

I don't know where I belong anymore. December 2nd. The day after Liam had kissed me and I had broke down infront of Niall. I hadn't heard a word from anybody. 4pm, and nothing. I sat at home, pretty much in the same position listening to every sad song I own. I can't find my place anywhere. Where do I fit in? The thoughts wallowed in my mind. Being alone for what felt like weeks was driving me insane. It felt like isolation at it's finest. The unbearable silence that followed with the unlimited time to think about everything.

I couldn't handle nobody being here with me. I tried to focus myself on some work, but I didn't exactly feel like going out and taking photos. In my room, I remove my slippers and clothes and crawl into the space between my covers and the mattress. I close my eyes. Staring into darkness.

Knock, Knock

Well, I guess I have to move again. I stood from my sofa, wrapping myself in the blanket at I padded my way to the door. I turned the handle and gazed at the five boys stood in front of my holding various items. I couldn't help but give a tiny smile. Niall, who was at the front, gazed at me with that puppy dog face.
"Can we come in?" I nodded and took a step back and watched as the all walked in, none of them looking me in eye as they did so. I felt like I was being punished. I hadn't done anything wrong, It wasn't my fault. Believe me.. I had had enough time to consider everything. I flicked on the light as the outside world was drawing in. I took a deep breath and spun around.
"Do.. any of you want a drink?" This time, it was there turn to be quiet. I just shrugged slightly, not knowing what to do or where to go.

We all gathered around the coffee table in utter silence. My eyes had fixated on a ring of coffee that had dried on the top of the table. Trying to block out the unbearable tension that was laid out infront of me.
"We came to talk.." Shitshitshitshitshitshit, the Irish in Niall voice echoing around my head. I nodded, not making eye contact. My eyes not leaving the coffee stain.
"We want to forget everything that happened." My eyes flickered upwards to meet their bright eyes. I hesitated,
"Everything?"
"Everything."
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey!
I know.. you probably forgotten who I am right? I know it's been FOREVER! Just with me starting college and things it's been MEGA busy. So sorry. I'm going to try my best to write but in all honesty I believe this story is going nowhere. However! I am starting a new one which has a bit more of a plan I guess. It's called Smoke Give it a try!:) Love you all and see you soon!
-April:)