Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

Just hold on, we're going home.

December 29th.
Things had changed. It was almost as if normal had returned. The guys and I are getting on well, Me and Liam still haven't talked about the kiss. In a way I guess I was glad, the drama had just gone I don't think I could take something else going wrong. We all had like a weekly routine, me and Zayn would get coffee in the morning on the way to the college we now shared. I can't remember if I told you, I dropped photography after everything went down with Joe. I'm now on a course for performing arts which I am loving! I finally felt free, like I belonged.
Things with me and Niall are exactly like they were when we were little, we'd sit on my little stairs with cups of tea and chat about anything and everything we could think of. I loved having him back a my best friend, and I loved having the other guys around me. It's like we'd known each other for years. I loved them. They were the closet thing I had to a dad again. Anyway, I best go. I'm going to their song writing session today for some research. I'll catch up with you later!
-Nina

I placed my leather diary back on the best side table and put my hair into a messy bun, grabbed my guitar and headed out the door. I got in my car and blasted Capital Radio. When I walked into the posh glass building I walked to the front desk where a young looking woman was tapping away at a computer. She looked up as I rested my arm on the desk, took a good look at me then looked straight back down again.
"Hey, I'm here for the song writing session with One Direction?" she mumbled a 'hmm' without even looking up at me,
"Could you tell me where to go please?"
"Have you got an-"
"Denise! Baby! Leave the poor girl alone," Harry shouted from behind us, walked on over then lead me towards one of the doors.
"Lovely to see you Harry!" She shouted over just as we left.
"You too love! As always!" Harry didn't bother to look back, it was easy to identify Harry had every girl wrapped around his little finger, besides me of course.
"Haz, have you slept with everyone?" He looked offended then chuckled,
"Of course not, not had you yet love" He winked a me whilst nudging me inside one of the rooms in the big hallway. I set my guitar in the corner and sat next to Louis who was glued to his iPhone.
"Yet?! Oh you never will m'dear." We both laughed at each other,
"What I miss?" Louis asked placing his phone back on the table,
"Harry was just telling me how he's going to sleep with me."
"Oh no he isn't." Niall walked in at that very moment, come one Niall, of all the times you could of walked in you pick that moment? I laughed at him, got up to give him a hug then graciously accepted the Salted Caramel Latte he was holding for me.

I was fascinating to watch these guys work together. They'd play a rhythm on the guitar and all cheer at one another as a sense of accomplishment, I felt grateful to have the chance to observe it if i'm honest.
"You got any idea NeeNaw?" Yes, Liam still calls me NeeNaw. I like it, it's cute.
"Me? Oh no, I'm jut here to observe the magic." I giggled and got back to my notes.
"C'mon you can join in with us!" Zayn said to me, grabbing my hand as Niall handed me my guitar in the other.
"Well I have been thinking of something for you guys, but it's kind of different from your usual style."
"Can we hear it?" Louis was eager, well they all looked eager. Wide eyes and big smiles.
"I'm not a very good singer.."
"That's fine! Let us hear it"
I didn't sing properly but they seemed to like the song. And that was how Little Black Dress was born.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hello my little flowers!
My My, it's been about a year! I was in the mood to write and I didn't just want this story to die like you all probably thought it had, hopefully they'l be more to come! If you're interested there is another fan fic that is practically just started on my profile called Smoke, so if you wish you can go and check it out!
Love you guys always!
-April!