Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

focusing the lens

"Louis, are you alright?" the voice broke my thoughts and caused me to drop the book.
"Oh. Yeah. Sorry!" I picked the book up and helf it in my hands, "You're a great songwriter!"
"Thanks, they're just some random shit really!" We both laughed, I had to ask her.
"Nina.. Whose in this picture?" I opened the book to the back and pointed at the black and white photograph.
"That's me," she pointed to the little girl, "and that was my best friend." She pointed to the little boy.
"Was?" I frowned slightly,
"Yeah, I moved to America at age 11, leaving him behind." She pulled a face at me, sadness.
"What was his name?"
"Niall" she smiled then took the book from me and placed it back in it's place. Oh god.

Nina's POV
After the guys left, I opened up my macbook and loaded up tumblr, I scrolled down my newsfeed when My eyes landed on a photo of a girl. she was gorgeous, I paid attention to her hair, I'd thought about dip dying mine for a while now, and that was the thing that made my decision. I closed the screen, grabbed my car keys and headed to the drugstore.

Two days into my photography course at college and I was out snapping pictures everywhere. I was in the park taking pictures of trees and things. I moved the camera that was fixated on my face around waiting for something to capture. My lens landing on a familiar face, It was Louis, I focused in and caught a side view of his face, then moved the lens down to capture Harry's face, I took a picture then lowered the camera from my face and began to walk over until I saw they were with a group of people. Should I go over or not? I decided towards it, adjusted my outfit and headed in their direction.
"Louis!" I shouted to him as I walked over,
"Heyyy Ninaaa! Love the new hair!" Louis shouted back and motioned for me to come over when I reached the group Louis gave me a hug and so did Harry as the other three boys just sort of stared up at me awkwardly.
"Guys, this is Nina, she lives across the hall from us." I waved at the boys,
"Hey!" Liam and Zayn stood up and introduced themselves to me. They seemed like great people to be perfectly honest. The last guy stood infront of me with a goofy smile on his face.
"Hey, I'm Niall!"
"Hi, you know my best friend was called Niall! From Ireland too!" I smiled at him, totally unaware of what was to come in a matter of seconds.
"You know thats funny because my best friend-" I drifted from the conversation as my attention was drawn to the pendent hanging around his neck. I hadn't noticed he had stopped talking and held my own matching pendant in his hand. Tear filled eyes glazed up at him.
"Nina" He kind of choked it out as tears formed in his own eyes. One ran down his cheek until it stopped at his jaw and dripped off. I licked once over my lips, not having the courage to find words. Niall just stared at the ground,
"Is it really you?" He dropped the necklace from his hand and brushed away a tear from his cheek. I nodded hoping he would see me. He locked his eyes on mine once more. I swallowed hard and raised my hand. A connection between my hand and Nialls face sounded out causing the other guys to looks up in shock from whatever they were doing.
"I see you finally spoke to me then." I spat then turned on my heels and walked away, wiping tears away with my jumper. He shouted my name, I ignored the calls and just kept walking. A hand grabbed my hip and spun me around. I landed in Louis shoulder, his smell entering my nose as I dug my head further into his jacket.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry for not updating recently..
it's not been a good time for me, but i'm back baby!;)
Comment on what you think!:)
Subscribe!:)
Love youuuuuuuu!(:
-April(: