Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

alot can change.

Louis touch grazed over my skin, leaving a tingling sensation everywhere he touched on my back. He pulled me away from his shoulder and held me at arms length, his cheeky sly smile appeared on his face,
"Do you mind telling me what's going on Nina?" He chuckled a little, obviously weirded out by the whole situation. I peered over his shoulder to see a hurt, red cheeked Niall swiftly walking over to us,
"I'm sorry," I staggered back a few steps my voice cracking at I went, "I can't.." I shook my head and span around and walked away in the opposite direction of the guys. My heart thumpped in my chest as I walked, My face was red and hot due to the presence of tears. How could he stand there and expect me to be happy to see him? He hadn't bothered with me for years and now he expects me to run up to him with open arms? Don't think so. I reached the concrete building and headed up the stairs to my flat, I opened up my bag and dug my way trhough the rubbish, vision blurry from tears. Shit! I'd lost my key somewhere in the park. I let my back hit the door and I slid down until I felt the cool ground. Then I hunched over and just sat with my face buried in my hands. Around half hour passed and I still hadn't moved.
"Are you looking for this love?" My head shot up as I saw Harry walking down the corridor with my key raised in the air. He tossed my key to me which I proceeded catch in my hands. I stood up and unlocked my door then placed the key on the side table then walked back out into the hallway. I walked over to Harry and without a word I hugged him.
"Thank you" I whisperd into his ear. I felt his body shiver, I smiled then opened the door to my flat once more,
"wait!" I turned around as Harry had moved closer to me, "Do you wanna come in and talk?" He motioned towards his falt across he hall.
"Sure.." I walked over to him then followed him inside the apartment. I looked around and saw a tidy flat.. which surprised me for two teenage/adult boys.
"sit down," Harry nodded in the direction of the sofas, "tea?" I nodded and went and sat on the maroon sofa. I pulled my kness up to my chest and buried my head. Harry coughed slightly, causing me to look up. He held two mugs in his hand, He gave me one and sat beside me with the other. I just stared into his face while he got comfy, The hypnotising green eyes. So beautiful.
"So you mind telling me what's wrong?" He asked, I snapped back to reality and stared at my tea, took a sip then placed the mug on a coaster.
"Niall was my best friend, we did everything together." My throat went dry, "then i had to move to America due to job trouble with my parents, me and Niall promised to write to each other, which we did... for the whole of 3 months. Letters just got less and less, until I sent him one and never got one back. Truth me told I was heartbroken.. I loved Niall, he was my everything when I was younger.. I've never stopped thinking about him." My voice cracked on the last few words as tears streamed uncontrollably down my face.
"Hey hey hey," Harry placed his mug next to mine and scooted closer to me, putting his arm around and pulling me in for a cuddle. The warmth of his embrace made me feel better, he hand reached up to my face and wiped a few tears away,
"I have no explanation for what Niall did, But I'm pretty sure he's sorry Nina, It's always been a touchy subject with him.. there must of been a reason," He lifted my chin up, forcing me to look into the pools of green, " Just talk to him," I considered getting up and leaving to find him right then, But after a moment of thought I realised I wasn't ready. I wasn't ready to face my childhood again, Niall was always the person who made me feel better and when he didn't send me a letter back, it just made things worse. I held back more tears and nestled my head into Harry's shoulder barely whispering a 'Thank You'.

I walked across the hall to my own flat, I locked the door behind me and went into the spare room. the walls covered from top to bottom in photographs. I found the group of photo's taken of me and Niall, I sat in the cornor just staring at them... How can so much change? And In so little time.
♠ ♠ ♠
It is VERY short... But I'm having a rough time at the moment:/
sorry guys.. I hope you enjoy it anyway!
I love you all! So much!
comment & sub scribe!
-April(: