Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

actions speak louder than words

Sarah smiles,
like Sarah doesn't care,
she live in her world, so unaware,
does she know that my destiny lies with her


I sang the lyrics out as loud as I could while the cold water hit my skin. My hand landed on the button and switched off the running water, I breathed heavily and stepped out while drying myself with a warm fluffy towel. I hummed along to Panic! At The Disco when a knock at the door pulled me away from the harmony. I out of the bathroom, turning the music off as I went,
"Who is it?!" I shouted, hopefully whoever it was would hear me.
"Harry!" I told him to come in and wait in the living room,
"I'm just getting dressed, I'll only be a second Hazza!"
"S'alright" I pulled on a ivory ra-ra skirt paired with a grey tank top and a thick brown belt around my waist. I quickly plaited my damp hair so It would be wavy within 5-10 minutes. I walked out the bedroom to see Harry and him on the sofa. I just stopped in my tracks and stared at the pair infront of me. I glared at Harry, waiting for him to explain.
"I'll leave you guys to talk." He didn't waste time, almost straight away he stood up and practically sprinted out of my apartment. Niall stood up, hands in his pockets. He ran a hand through his newly blonde hair,
"Hey." His ice blue eyes stared directly into my bright green ones. It hurt to stare back, like he was burning a hole in my face, but I did it anyway.
"Hey? That's all you can say?"
"Nina, I'm sorry.." Tears formed in his and my eyes.
"You left me. My best friend. You left me without a word. You forgot about me for-"
"I did not forget about you! How dare you say that to me, you know it's not true!"
"I don't know what to believe anymore Niall! You didn't even try to speak to me for years! I was waiting for a letter that was never going to arrive.. I was waiting on my best friend that was never there." I shouted back at him. He shouted at me. He shouted... at me.
"I'm sorry ok! I was young and forgetful! then as I got older I tried to write but I couldn't... I'd sit and stare at empty pages for hours with a pen in my hand, there were so many things I wanted to say to you but I didn't know how to write them down. I thought if I left it you would hopefully forget about me, I had hoped your mum would forget about me and you would swear never to speak of me again because it was too painful for me to write anything back. I put it down to forgetfulness when really it wasn't. I just didn't know what to say because I thought I would upset you. You have to understand that Nina, please." We were both near eanough full on crying now.
"Niall...I..." The words chocked me and wouldn't come out.
"You're my best friend Nina, and you always will be, even if you don't want me there." I just stared at him my mouth slightly open waiting for something to come out, instead I walked up to him. I stood infront of him for a moment as we stared into each other eyes. He really did mean it, his eyes were full of hurt. I grabbed his shoulder then pulled him in for a hug. We wrapped out arms tightly around each other for a few minutes. No words were spoken. But there was no need for words because out actions said it all.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it short:(
I've been a little busy with school and I've had alot of singing performances to do!:)
Hope you guys understand:)
should be alot more frequent at the moment though!:)
Comment & Subscribe pleasee!:)
-April(: