Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

It was good to have him back again.

"So when'd your hair go blonde?" I giggled at I ran a hand through his hair,
"When did yours go like this," He held the ends of my hair and fiddled with the colours.
"Touche." We laughed. It was so good to be back in his company again, memories flooded back.. the little things that i'd missed like the gaps in his teeth and the slant in his smile. It was all back. It felt like a dream but believe me when i say I was glad it wasn't. A chime came from Niall's pocket, he reached in and picked up the call,
"Hey man, alright, alright, cya." He placed his phone back in his pocket then met my face with a sad look in his eyes.
"You have to go don't you?" He perked up abit,
"I see you're still reading my mind," We both giggled, "Yeah, got sound check in like half and hour." I sighed,
"Alright, promise you'll come round again soon?"
"how about we go out tomorrow?" I matched his smile,
"that'd be great!" he stood up to leave and I stood to lead him out, We hugged for a long while then just before he left me go his kissed the top of my head. I smiled beneath him. It was good to have him back again.

"Hey darling, how's England?" My mothers sweet tone rang through the other end of the phone. I grinnned at the sound of her voice.
"Mum," I paused, making this way more dramatic than it actually was.
"What's wrong sweetie?"
"I found Niall!" I practically shouted it down the phone at her. Silence filled the air as she couldn't find the words to speak.
"omg.. That's amazing.. how?!" she hesitated knowing it used to be a touchy subject for me.
"He's my neighbours band-mate"
"huh.. small world huh sweetie. I best go! Auntie Shells come round for a chat, I'll skype you tomorrow! Love you hun!"
"I love you too mum, bye!" I hung up the phone and finally took a deep breathe. I looked around my apartment and finlly felt happy. All these years I knew there was something missing. I knew it was Niall, But I gave up trying and made myself believe it was something else. Now he's back my life felt complete again -as cheesy as that sounds-. Looking back I never really understood why I never recieved a letter back from Niall. I'd never asked, He just said it hurt.. I chose to forgot what he did just not foget about him. I needed to ask him, He'd tell me wouldn't he? I mean, we are best friends after all. There were so many things I wanted to say to him but that was at the top of the pile. I wanted to ask him why he never wrote me a letter back. I unlocked my iPhone and logged into Twitter. I scrolled through my feed until I fell upon a tweet from Niall.
'So good to have you back in my life, I love you more than anything'
I smiled to myself and I read the replies from angry Directioners asking who this person was. I couldn't resist but tweet back,
'I hope this is about me?;)'
Almost instantly he replied,
'Sure is beautiful!:)'
He's going to get me in so much trouble..
'Awwh. I love you too Nialler, <3<3<3!'
Angry fans started to tweet me, telling me to go die, my face dropped as they didn;t understand our situation.. I locked my phone but it just kept buzzing, I held it in my hand again to see Niall had tweeted.
'Can't wait to see you again! &Chill guys! Don't be disrespectful! She's just an old friend:) A REALLY Good old friend<3<3<3!'
I smiled as the angry tweets died down. This.. This was a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
WOO!
Comment & Subscribe pleasee!:)
3 different updates within a matter of hours.. YEAH BABY!:)
Check out my other 1D fan fics:)
Girls Play Xbox Too
]Let Them Say What They Want

THANKS GUYS!:D
MWAH!:*
-April(: