Status: In progress, not sure if this will work yet:)

My Half of the Necklace

Dinner?

So here I was again. Back in the hairdressers chair. I swer I change my hair colour and style WAY too many times. Niall texted me asking to dress fancy and go to his place for 8 and we'll all go out for dinner. I was guessing that 'all' was Louis, Harry, Zayn and Liam. I hadn't really spoken to them and I guess he wanted me to get to know them better. I ruffled my newly dyed hair and it hung naturally down to my waist. I was back to my natural colour of blonde, which I haven't been for a while. I smiled in approval as my hairdresser ran a brush through it. My phone buzzed on the table infront of me. I opened the text from Niall,
'Still coming tonight baby girl?:D<3' I smiled, I loved it when he called me that.
'Course!:) Excited to see you.. and he guys of course!;D<3' It was true, I did want to get to know them better, and I promise you, It's not just because they are un-noticably hot!
Once my hair had been styled I drove back to my house to get ready. It was already 6pm and I was nowhere near. I practically ran into my house and dumped everything at the door then proceeded to run into my room and grab the nearest bottle of sparkly nail varnish. After painting my fingernails and toenails then waiting the extremely long minute for them to dry, I checked the time. 6:30pm. I stood infront of my wardrobe for ten minutes in underwear as I flicked through my outfit choices then found the perfect dress. A white strapless chiffon dress which was slightly rouched under the bust with a matching skinny belt around my waist and then it flowed outward slightly and stopped away above my knees. I'd only wore this dress once but I knew it looked great on me. After slipping into the dress and applying my makeup it was already 7:10pm. I cursed under my breath as I applyed my left fake eyelash. I dug out my sparkley heels and gazed at them. I loved them so much. I put them on and stood up instantly feeling tall. I placed my phone, keys and some money into my matching clutch and headed out of the door.
By the time I arrived at Nialls flat it was 7:56pm. I checked my reflection in the mirror then walked up the flight of stairs to his door. I took in a deep breath then knocked twice. Within a few seconds the door opened and revealed... oh shit. I've forgotten his name. Greeeaaattttt.
"Hello? Can I help you?" I just stood and stared at him for a few seconds until Niall's voice snapped me out of it.
"Nina?! You died your hair back blonde!" He ran over to me. Well no. He ran into me. I laughed as I stumbled a little in my heels.
"Niall, careful.. 6 1/2 inch heels on here." I returned the hug then followed Niall inside. All I did was take one step onto the carpet and I was attacked by Larry Stylinson. Within 3 seconds flat I was on the floor with Louis and Harry on top of me.
"We've missed you!" Louis shouted in my ear.
"As you can tell." Harry got up and then helped me to my feet. I thanked him and giggled then walked over to Liam.
"Hey LeeLee!" I smiled and he smiled back, we'd played on xbox a few times. He stood up with a big grin on his face
"Hey NeNaw!" I laughed at the nickname he'd given me the other night and hugged him. I could tell this was going to be a good night.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dress- http://static.lockerz.com/decalz/medium/image001345096572064o8nvav.png
Shoes- http://vossehf.files.wordpress.com/2012/06/tumblr_lwucejssrr1r8z849o1_500.jpg?w=584
Clutch- http://www.thefashionpolice.net/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/anya-hindmarch-glitter-clutch.jpg
Hair- http://fast-images.picyou.com/images/xcZMRq/medium_xcZMRq.jpg

I KNOW IT'S SHORT AND I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN AGES AND I KNOW IT'S RUBBISH. FORGIVE ME?! PLEASE?! ;D
Comment & Subscribe:)
Speak soon:)
-April(: