Queen of The Outsiders

Epilogue

After the Battle at Priderock, as some called it, a few major things happened.

Scar gave the throne to Kwanza, Simba's first born who had been exiled because he disagreed with his late father on the Circle of Fights. Kwanza then mated with Nabila, who had journeyed to pride rock with the rest of Scar's pride after they were informed, by Timon and Pumbaa that the fight was over.

Nala had succeeded the throne when Scar and Zira stepped down and Enzi had finally confessed his pent up feelings for the beige lioness. Soon their were three new cubs running around causing havoc.

***

"Mufasa get your butt down from there before I have to come up and get you!" Nala yelled at her youngest cub who was pretending to be the king of priderock. Her only female cub Sarabi squealed and called to her brother, "Oooh your gonna be in trouble!"

Enzi who had just come back from giving Taka, their second son a hunting lesson smacked her on the head with his tail. "You aren't helping, Sarabi," he said sternly.

Sarabi just grinned and ran off to find her cousins.

After getting Mufasa down from pride rock, Nala came to sit next to Enzi. "I'm starting to think that this trip was a horrible idea, we should have left them with my dad and Zira." she groaned and Enzi laughed "And leave them to deal with those three? You've got to be kidding-

A shrill yell interrupted them and they looked up to see Rafiki's daughter, Aida swinging her stick at Vitani's daughter, Afifa and Sarabi. "Go away! Get!" she yelled jumping up and down.

Nala snickered as her daughter ran over to her whimpering. "Mama! She hit me!" she wailed

"Hey, no one told you to bother her! You deserved it." Nala responded but before Sarabi could protest, the strong booming roar of Kwanzaa interrupted them.

"Come on cubs!" Enzi ordered, picking up Sarabi

"What's going on?" Taka asked

Nala smiled, "It's time for the circle of prides."
♠ ♠ ♠
Disclaimer: I do not own the Lion King, Walt Disney productions does. I do however own, Enzi, Sanaa, Siham, Shiwani, Nabila, Musa, Auni, Bolazi, Tuti, Abasi, Adimu, Akeelah, Dafina, Panya, Na' Bushe, Akida, Fumo, Idili, Jahidi, Ishara, Kwanza the lion, Afifa and Aida the mandrill.