I'm Gonna Die Before I Fold.

No more waiting, no more wasted time.

Ian looked up as Sean left the room in a hurry. He watched as the door slammed shut, a look of perplexity crossing his face. Mike was stood by the door. Sympathy overpassed his face for a second, then disappeared in an instant. Ian turned back to Lee, a small frown setting on his lips. Lee, who was sat up in the ward bed, bit at his lip slightly.

"Go after him, Ian." Ian's frown deepened. "Go on. I know you care about him. And don't worry, I'm not going anywhere. I'm bed-bound for the rest of the day, if Nurse Withers has her way." Lee asserted with a quiet laugh.

"But.. But.. Lee, you're the best." Ian rose from his seat, smiling a thanks at his bestfriend.

"I know." Lee sniggered faintly. Ian turned and walked out of the room, rushing past Mike. Mike walked over and sat next to Lee, laughing to himself. Lee grinned, and shrugged. "I guess I owed him one for bursting out on him like I did. But now, we're even. He ain't getting anymore favours now." Lee cackled.

"You know Jocko's not gonna be happy, right?"

"I don't care, to be honest. Mike, if Jocko has a problem with Ian, then he can take it up with Ian himself."

Mike rolled his eyes, the faint ghost of a laugh still apparent on his face. Lee smirked, folding his legs under the thin sheet. "Now, what’s the bets on Sean and Ian getting together?"

-

"Sean?" Ian called out loudly. He pondered where he could be. He'd spent the last five minutes wandering around, looking for a sign of the blonde. The familiar feeling washed over him. Maybe he really had fucked up this time? He'd tried to make things better with Lee and he'd lost Sean in the process. Sean had come after him, kissed away his worries. His worries about his and Lee's friendship. He frowned to himself. Stupid, stupid Ian" He'd gone and messed things up, yet a-fucking-gain!

Ian ran his hand down his face and collapsed onto the stairs. He was sat in Block 1, on the stairs that separated the Infirmary from the Vocals classrooms. Ian sighed heavily, resting his head on the palms of his hands. He'd missed out on his chance with the hazel eyed, perfect voiced ang0

Voice. Singing. Vocals. Ian's head shot up. Over the past few months, Ian had taken note of the fact that when the world got too much for Sean, he'd hide out in one of the Vocals classrooms, if there was no class in there. Ian got to his feet quickly, stumbling down the stairs in a mad rush. He ran full pelt to the first classroom, opening the door hesitantly. There was no sign of Mr. Jones, who'd normally be sat at his desk, and the classroom was empty. "Shit.." Ian spat, wiping the nervous saliva from his lips.

"Is this worth fighting for, are you worth fighting for?" The voice that was coming from the cupboard at the back paused. "No, that's not right. Uhh.. Is this.. Argh!" The person inside stopped muttering to themselves. Gradually, Ian walked over to the door and pressed his ear to it, listening carefully. He already knew who it was. He just wanted to make sure.

Ian slowly opened the door. Leaning against the desk shoved in the corner, was Sean. He was looking down at the floor, hands folded across his chest tightly. "Sean.." Ian whispered, walking over to him. Sean glanced up then looked back down. He didn't acknowledge Ian as even being there until Ian walked right up to him and cupped his face in his hands. Sean blinked and let his arms fall to his sides. "Why'd you run out?"

Sean pondered for a second then decided to put it straight. "Didn't wanna be there. Lee wanted you. I wasn't needed, or wanted."

Ian was taken back by this. "I wanted.. I wanted you there." He blushed delicately, rubbing the back of his neck awkwardly with one hand, his other hand still cupped to Sean's face.

Sean bit his lip, frowning. Maybe running out was a bit rash, a bit over-reactional. He breathed out heavily and leant forward, resting his head on Ian's chest. "Sorry." He murmured softly.

Ian tilted Sean's head up and pressed his lips against Sean's, kissing him gently. Sean kissed him back softly, wrapping his arms around Ian's neck. Ian pulled away slowly, resting his forehead on Sean's.

"I'm sorry, Sean. I do care about you.. A lot.. And I'd.. I'd like to.. Spend more time with you.. And I know.. I may seem like I'm sometimes oblivious to everything and everyone around me.. But I'm really not."

"You mean it? About spending time with me?" Sean smiled slightly, playing with the ends of Ian's hair. Ian nodded, squirming slightly as Sean's fingers brushed the back of his neck. Sean giggled quietly. "I'd like to, too.. That'd be.. Very nice." Sean pulled Ian's face closer until their noses were touching. "Hey. Hey Ian."

"Yeah Sean?" Ian raised an eyebrow as Sean smirked.

"I think you're very pretty." He quickly pressed his lips against Ian's again, taking him by surprise. Ian wrapped his arms around Sean's waist tightly, kissing him back.

Their lips moved in sync, as clichéd as it sounds. Ian's lips parted slightly as Sean's tongue fought for entrance. He whined softly, releasing a small moan as his hips collided with Sean's forcefully. His hands slid down Sean's back, playing with the hem of his shirt. Sean pressed his lips against Ian's forcefully then pulled away.

"Ian, we're in a cupboard. It's a bit inappropriate." Sean giggled quietly as Ian's face scrunched up in displeasure then relaxed in understanding. Sean quickly pecked his lips again, smiling to himself. Ian smiled too, resting his forehead on Sean's. "C'mon. I'd like to see how Lee's feeling. He's my friend too y'know." Sean laughed and stood up straight.

Ian paused then linked their fingers tightly, a bigger smile filling his face. And when Sean didn't pull away, he sighed happily to himself. Maybe he hadn't fucked up as bad as he first thought he had. Maybe he hadn't fucked up at all.
♠ ♠ ♠
AYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY me gusta this chapter tbh.

Comments = love from me.