I'm Gonna Die Before I Fold.

I wish I could sleep.

All the way through Parapsychology, Lee ignored Ian. Totally blanked him, not even looking at him. And Ian ignored Lee right back. If he wanted to be a hungover twat, then a hungover twat he would be. Ian could be a twat too. He didn't care that they were both acting like little teenage girls. He didn't want a full scale argument though. If one day not speaking, meant a fine friendship afterwards, then Ian was ready to miss out for a day or two.

The bell rang for break. Ian gathered up his stuff in a hurry, shoving his books into his back messily. He got up and left the room with Mike and Gavin, laughing as Gavin tried to rub the pen off his face. Lee lingered behind, not wanting to be a part of their jokes. He really wasn't in the mood for laughing. His head throbbed like mad as he made his way from the class room, trailing behind the boys as they walked over to the benches.

Ian jumped on Sean, diving onto his lap with a laugh. Sean chuckled loudly, his knees going weak under Ian. "Oi, shift. My stick-legs can't take your weight."

"So, I'm fat?" Ian put on a fake pout, moving to the space next to Sean.

"Don't twist my words, asshole." Sean poked Ian's arm, grinning.

Jocko, James and Gareth walked over, talking about something that happened in Languages. "Technically, no." Gareth laughed. "Okay Mike, deal here. These two don't think Latin is a spoken language, but I say different. I mean, you can. Right?"

"Non stultum." Mike said quietly.

"What?" James raised an eyebrow.

"It's Latin for "Don't be stupid."" Mike said a little louder, causing Gareth to burst into laughter, flipping the middle finger at Jocko and James. Jocko slid onto the bench next to Ian, watching Lee with a frown on his face. Gareth sat down. He tapped the back of Ian's hand and whispered to him.

"What's up with him?" He slyly pointed at Lee, who was staring unfocused at the table.

Ian spoke out loud. Louder than intended. "I have no idea. He's usually so happy an-" His hand flew to his mouth, covering it quickly. Oh shit.

Lee looked up slowly. He turned to face Ian, his face growing redder and redder. Sean's hand clasped around Ian's under the table, the anger building in Lee making him afraid. Lee rose to his feet, leaning over the table. His face was right up in Ian's, and he looked livid.

"Do you really want to know how I feel? Do you really want to know why I feel like shit today? Do you really want to know what it's like, being me?" Lee's voice was raising in volume. Ian stared up at him, frozen to the spot with shock, fear. He had never seen Lee get angry like this before. "Do you r-really want to know how I feel?!" His voice cracked, pointing his finger into his temple. "I feel like a madman, like I'm going crazy! I've constantly got dead people's voices in my head! Think how that makes me feel! To constantly have people that you don't know, have never met and never will meet, talking to you like they know you, because they're all in your head!"

Lee had started shouting, mid-sentence. The tears of anger began to fall from his eyes. "Every single smile, every single laugh; faked! But did you notice? No, you fucking didn't! Because you're too busy pissing about with fire, and crushing on Sean! Do you even notice anything apart from yourself? I've had to put up with this bullshit since the day I was born, and quite frankly, I'm done!" He held up his hands in mock-surrender. "I'm done with the voices, and the people telling me about their hopes and dreams that they'll never achieve, because they're all DEAD! If there is a God, let him strike me down now, because I, my friend, am s-ICK OF FUCKING EVERYTHING!"

Lee's voice became a shrill screech, and Jocko leaped over the table swiftly, taking the opportunity to restrain him. His arms wound around Lee's pinning them to his back. Lee fought back, squirming violently in effort to get away from Jocko. Jocko shot Ian a filthy look, that just radiated venom, then pulled Lee away, in direction of the infirmary. James and Mike got up and followed after them. Lee writhed, scratching and clawing at Jocko, trying to break his grip. Ian watched in terror, as Lee continued to fight Jocko off, until all 4 of them disappeared around the corner.
♠ ♠ ♠
AHHH HERE WE ARE. WOOOOOOOOOOO.

Hope you like. :3