Status: Continuing

And Your Bird Can Sing

Almost Makes Me Lose Control

You were tired. Playing four days straight for 5 hours a day got to you sooner or later. After your shows you were hustled into a car, off to the next stop on your tour. Tonight was going to be on of those days again but tonight was your long day. You would be playing until 11:00. You couldn't wait until tomorrow. That was your day off. You would be staying in a hotel where you could sleep in and then go into town and have a good time at the clubs without the problem of performing.

Caddy and you did nothing but talk. Before a gig you two would sit and play guitar while talking about many different topics. The radio, places you've been, funny conversations, past friends. Stories of your past. She always made you laugh. If she didn't say something funny you laughed when she laughed. Her laugh was intoxicating. It was musical, pleasant, and very funny. Her loud laugh was the best because this was her true laugh, you found out. When she found something honestly hilarious, she laughed like this.

Caddy got along with everyone, often diffusing a situation that could end up in a fight. She knew what to say to whom and how to calm them down. She was a lover not a fighter, even though you knew she had been fighting for everything her entire life. She told you of struggling to get just a little money for her siblings, how she had to fight her father whenever he came home drunk, how she had to fight for custody of her brother and sister and how she still has to fight for everything she owns. She even fights for her place in the world.

You would never dream of hurting her because you knew she was a strong woman who if need be could get rid of you in a heartbeat. She didn't show weakness very often but she also wasn't a bitch about things. She was a good person. It was love at first sight for you with her looks, but now that you've gotten to know her better you would say that you were falling in love with all of her.

You walk into the greenroom to find everybody doing something different. Mike and Ronnie weren't in the room, Ringo was talking to Brian about something, John was reading, Sean and George were watching the little T.V. in the corner and Caddy was hunched over on the phone. From the sounds of it she was trying to sooth Georgie. He had been missing Caddy terribly and she took special care to make sure she called him everyday, sent letters every couple of days and buy little gifts here and there. She did this with Maybel as well. Her eyes were closed as she told him about her day and how much she missed him.

“How long has she been talking to Georgie?” you ask John.

He doesn't even look up from his book, “About twenty minutes, poor little guy. Caddy dialed the number, and as soon as she said 'Hello' she got little Georgie crying saying he got in a fight.”

“Oh? Do you know what the fight was about?”

“Something like a lad a school said something about Caddy so Georgie punched him in the nose. He got detention for a week I think. Serves the other lad right, talking about Caddy is a no-no.” he said laughing a little.

“Ok sweetie, I have to go. I love you very much too, more than you know. Tell Maybel I'll call tomorrow to talk to her. Bye dear. Yes, I love you too. Bye.” she said. She hung up the phone and sighed, burying her head in her hands.

Brian jumps up. “Ok boys and girls. We have 5 minutes until we start. Misleds are first until 4:30, then you Beatles until 8:30. Then half hour intervals until eleven. Then we're off. Start heading on stage you guys.”

The next several hours were just crazy. Barely having time to talk to the other band you play music, eat drink, play some more then do it all over again. 11 o'clock rolls around and Caddy sings the last song for the night. She did her rendition of Long Tall Sally since it was one of her favorites.

A few minutes later you are all being rushed to some cars. You have about a 45 minute ride until your next stop at the hotel. You, John, George and a few guitars sit in the back of a car. Everyone else was suppose to be in one of the other two cars. John was talking excitedly about this bird he had seen in the crowd that had been staring at him the entire time.

You were still waiting to leave when the door flies open and Caddy is being pushed in.

“Woah! What the bloody 'ell is going on?” said John who was in the middle.

Brian pokes his head in and says “Make room!” and slams the door shut, nearly hurting Caddy in the process. Caddy is squished on the floor of the car with her head on Paul's shoe and her legs pressed against a case.

“Caddy, why you here?” said John.

Caddy's muffled response was, “Mike brought a little friend who took my seat.” She was trying to get into a comfortable position without hurting you guys that much without much success. She hurt George's foot, pinched John's leg and smacked Paul on accident. Finally she managed to sit with her arms on Paul's knees, one leg up and the other on the undersides of John and George's legs. The car stared moving a few minutes before so you were all on your way. George had started to fall asleep and John wasn't far from it. You had been looking out the window into the dark abyss of the night.

Looking around you see John and George asleep. Caddy is too. He arms folded across your lap, she looks very uncomfortable.

You ask the driver, “How long 'til we get there?”

“About a half hour.” he said.

“Caddy, wake up love.” You stroke her hair and her face. She wakes up suddenly and groans to a random pain. "Caddy, come up here. Sit on my lap. You look so uncomfortable love. Come up here.”

“No, I'm ok. I'm too heavy, your legs will fall asleep. I'm fine.” she says.

“No. Come up here. It's only for about a half hour. I can manage. You're not heavy at all. Come on love.” You start pulling her up and she doesn't resist you. She really wasn't heavy at all. You pulled her up easily. She wraps her arms around your neck and sits on your lap carefully. Your arms are around her bottom and leg to make sure she doesn't fall.

“Is this ok? I'm not hurting you am I?” she whispered.

“Don't be ridiculous. You're fine.”

“Ok. Thanks.” she whispers against the skin on your neck. She gave you goose bumps. Turning your head you look into her eyes.

“I like the way you feel with me. I like being close to you.”

“I like it too.” She kisses your cheek once, twice, three times before moving to your mouth. She paused and looked into your eyes almost like asking for permission. You pull her closer and kiss her hungrily. It had been a while since you kissed her like this. The other night you only had time to give her a good night peck on the lips. Now you kissed her softly, tasting her lips for what seemed like the first time. She was as delicious as the first time too, still tasting like peppermint. She started turning her body so you pulled your arms up to hold her face in your hands so that she could move a little more freely. It only took her a second and then she was straddling you. Rubbing her butt against your crotch, kissing you and running her hands along your chest and stomach was beginning to make you light headed with desire. You had a hard-on before too long. You wanted her so bad! You couldn't believe you were doing this but you had to pull away and stop. With John and George in the car, not to mention that you would be stopping in a few minutes to get out, you didn't want to embarrass Caddy or yourself.

“Caddy, we have to stop. John and George will be waking up soon. We can't do this in front of them.” you sigh. She stops and rests her head against yours.

“The irrational me is completely against this idea. That part wants you right here, right now, no matter what.” When she said this you mentally slap yourself in the head because it wasn't making your decision seem any smarter. “The rational me however, is agreeing with you. Ok I'll behave.” She shifts her position to where she isn't straddling you but she is covering up your hard-on so the others wouldn't see. “Be honest with me. How does this make you feel?” She says before kissing you again. She kisses you so seductively you almost lose what little control you just got back. She pulls away and looks in your eyes.

You close your eyes and she puts her forehead back against you own. “It makes me almost lose control. It makes me want you real bad, love.” you chuckle a little. “Please stop torturing me. If we aren't careful, I might just take you right here.”

Caddy laughs a little too loudly and wakes up John, who wakes up George. “Look what we got 'ere. Fall 'sleep fer twenty minutes, 'nd Paulies already got a bird on his lap. Innit funny Geo?”

“Sure.” George says sleepily.

“Boys. We're here. You can get out now.” said the driver.

You all climb out and groan because your legs needed a good stretch. Everyone is tired as you all start grabbing stuff out of the cars. Brian goes and gets the room keys while you finish collect the stuff.

Room keys passed out, baggage and instruments collected you all stumble to your rooms. Caddy's room was right next to yours as you both make your way up the stairs. Stopping at the door to open it, you turn to Caddy. “Goodnight, love.” She smiles at you.

“Goodnight Paul.”

Your room is small but your bed right now is you best friend. Shutting the door and dropping your bag in one swift movement, you climb into the bed and snuggle underneath the covers. You're asleep before you can even think.
♠ ♠ ♠
Do you guys want me to add some other stories on here? If so message me or comment me :)