Deviant

Two

Lilith leaned against the hard muscle of Clint’s body, the hot water beating down on her back as she pressed into him. Steam curled in the air around them, boiling over the top of the shower and into the enclosed space of the bathroom. Not that they were paying much attention to what was going on around them.

Her slender hands were resting on his hips, lightly gripping the flesh there, while one of his strong hands cupped the back of her head. She could feel it when his fingers curled into the wet strands of her black hair. His other hand was on her lower back, keeping her body flush against his.

Opening her eyes, Lilith blinked water droplets from her long eyelashes as she met his gaze. He pulled back slightly, lips separating from hers but still parted as he breathed in a deep, lungful of air. Her lips tingled, blood rushing back to the abused area as their chests expanded slowly against each other.

“And how long are you supposed to be in a Budapest?” Lilith asked, blue eyes flicking over his face slowly.

One of her hands reached up to run through his short hair. The hairs moved willingly at her touch, leaning back obediently when her fingers passed through them. Her nails, no longer purple, gleamed in the light overhead.

“Few more days then I have business elsewhere,” Clint replied, watching her.

Lilith had noticed that he never took his eyes off of her. And she wasn’t so vain as to believe it was because he found her that attractive. She knew that he didn’t trust her. That didn’t bother her at all.

“Too bad you have to stay here in Budapest,” she frowned slightly, fingers still combing through his dark hair.

“Too bad you’re supposed to be in Paris right now,” he replied with a smirk.

Lilith smiled, her lips curling back from her teeth before she stretched up and kissed him again. His lips molded to hers, the skin soft as silk against hers. She nipped at his lower lip, catching it between her teeth and giving a gentle tug. A low groan slipped out from, the sound rumbling up from deep in his chest.

“The water’s starting to get cold,” he muttered as his lips trailed down to her neck.

“Poor baby,” Lilith smirked, eyes closing as she tilted her head to the side.

Her hands trailed down to his muscular shoulders, fingertips ghosting over the hard muscle there. His skin trembled slightly as Lilith ran her nails across the skin carefully. A smirk flitted across her full lips.

Without warning he lifted her, hands gripping the underside of her thighs to support her. Lilith couldn’t help the soft yelp of surprise that slipped out. Her blue eyes narrowed slightly as he pulled back and looked at her with a crooked smirk on his lips.

“Ass,” Lilith muttered as she blinked water out of her eyes.

“At least you’re taller now,” Clint taunted as he stepped out of the shower.

Lilith gave him a look before wrapping her legs around his hips. Her back hit the mattress as Clint lowered them both to the bed. His lips were on hers once more, kissing her deeply as his body pressed into hers. Lilith’s hands slid down to grip onto his lower back.

The sound of the main door to the hotel room opening and closing made them pull apart. Clint was up in an instant, pulling his pants on and grabbing the gun lying on the nightstand. Lilith’s blue eyes followed him to the door, watching as he cracked it before stepping outside.

Getting up from the bed, Lilith made her way over to where her bag was lying. She pulled on her bra and panties, all the while listening to the conversation going on in outside the hotel room.

“Tasha, what are you doing here?” Clint asked, his voice low.

“Wondering what the hell you’re doing,” a woman hissed. “What the hell are you doing?”

“Wondering why the hell you’re here,” he growled back.

Smirking to herself, Lilith brushed the wet strands of black hair over her shoulders before peering into the mirror. She swiped away a few last traces of smeared make-up with her thumb before walking out of the room. Her blue eyes took in the red-head, Romanoff, standing near Barton.

“What’s going on?” she asked, feigning confusion.

“It’s nothing,” Clint replied, looking back at her.

Lilith walked up, her blue eyes taking in the slight way that Natasha’s eyes narrowed and her gaze hardened upon Lilith’s approach. Lilith’s arms wrapped about his abdomen, her lips pressing into the back of his shoulder before she slipped under his arm and looked at Natasha.

“Who’s your friend?” Lilith asked with a quick glance up at Barton.

“She’s just a friend that had to stop by for a minute,” Clint replied.

Natasha didn’t say anything, just kept her arms folded across her chest, as she and Lilith looked at each other. Licking her lips, Lilith bit down on her lower lip lightly before letting a smirk cross her face. She turned her head, blue eyes watching Natasha even as she pressed her lips to Clint’s collar bone.

“Hurry up, I’m lonely,” Lilith murmured before slipping back into the bedroom.

“What the hell are you doing sleeping with his wife?” Natasha snarled lowly once Lilith had pulled the door shut.

“Who said we were sleeping together?” Clint replied harshly, voice still low.

“You’re sharing a hotel room and she’s wandering around in her underwear!”

“Are you jealous, Nat?”

“What? No, I’m just concerned that you’re going to get your ass slaughtered when her husband finds out about you!”

Lilith smiled to herself as she dressed, enjoying the way they snarled at each other as quietly as they could. It was entertaining to her, creating problems and mayhem when she pleased. Especially when it was between two people that shared some chemistry, no matter how much they denied the truth of it.

It didn’t really surprise her that they were still arguing when she walked out of the bedroom again, dressed to go. They stopped arguing, both turning to look at her. Lilith’s eyebrows quirked slightly as she looked at them.

Before anyone could say anything, one of Clint’s phones started ringing from the bedroom. He rose without a word and slipped inside the room, pulling the door shut after him. It left Lilith and Natasha alone in the same room.

“I’ve read a lot about you,” Lilith said, walking closer. “What name are you using here, Romanoff?”

Natasha’s chin lifted slightly, eyes narrowing as she looked at Lilith. Lilith only smiled, full lips remaining closed over her white teeth. Her fangs prodded the inside of her lips, poking the soft flesh as she watched Natasha.

“So what game are you playing? What’s the whole reason behind sleeping with him?” Natasha asked, ignoring Lilith’s question.

“I’m just having fun,” she replied with a purr. “You’re the one who’s going to make this interesting.”

“And how is that?”

“You’re setting him up to get killed,” Lilith shrugged. “You being here is going to draw attention to this place. We know who you are and who he is, well…I do, anyways.”

“If you get him killed, I’ll rip you limb from limb,” Natasha snarled, meeting Lilith face to face.

The blue melted away from Lilith’s irises, leaving them a bloody ruby red. “Believe me, I have no intention of losing my toy until I’m tired of it.”

She ducked as Natasha swung at her face, lips spreading in a wide, devious smile. Her fangs prodded her lower lip as she watched Natasha. They held gazes for a moment; Natasha sizing Lilith up and Lilith just watching the red-haired woman.

With a slight shake of her head, Lilith turned and walked towards the hotel door. Her hand had just wrapped around the knob when the wall beside the door erupted, showering her with dust and plaster. Blinking, she turned and looked back at Natasha. Natasha still had her gun pointed at the wall beside Lilith’s head, her gaze cold and steady.

“I was hoping you’d do something like that,” Lilith said.

They lunged at each other, trading blows quickly. None of the blows landed but were only blocked each time. The door to the bedroom flew open, Clint darting out. Lilith ducked a kick aimed at her head before turning and driving her foot into Clint’s stomach. He was shoved backwards into the empty bedroom, the door crumpling beneath his body.

A hand knotted in her black hair, jerking her back until she was practically doubled into a back bend. Gritting her teeth, Lilith kicked both feet off the floor and pulled them back towards her torso. Her knees drove into Natasha’s chest, shoving the red-head away as Lilith twisted, managing to land on her stomach before she rolled to her feet.

Natasha was staggering to her feet, eyes narrowed in a glare as she climbed. Lilith brushed her black hair from her face, teeth baring in a twisted snarl of a smile as they glared at each other. Neither blinked, their eyes never leaving the face of the other.

Lilith rolled out of the way as Natasha fired a shot at her, climbing to her feet as she did so. The red-head was on her in an instant, driving her back into the wall by the window. The wall cracked and spider-webbed behind her, bits of plaster raining down on them. Lilith smiled a little as she wrapped her hand around Natasha’s throat and lifted her off.

With ease, Lilith tossed her against the couch. The piece of furniture rolled as Natasha’s body struck it, turning over. Lilith watched as Natasha rolled to a stop a few feet away. Casually, Lilith brushed plaster and dust from herself as she walked out of the hotel room.

She took the elevator down and was unsurprised when the doors opened and there were several S.H.I.E.L.D agents waiting in the lobby. Her hands rose, eyes glowing blue once more as she stepped out of the lobby. The stairwell door opened across the lobby, Natasha and Clint supporting each other as they made their way across the lobby.

“I don’t think this is really going to work out,” Lilith said as the two agents approached her.

“And why is that?” Natasha asked skeptically.

“Because there’s someone who likes to clean up my messes by making them messier,” Lilith replied.

The doors to the lobby were flung open then, the S.H.I.E.L.D agents all turning as the glass shattered. Apollyon walked in, ruby eyes gleaming as he passed through the agents without a glance at any of them. Behind him came the others, the demons following him like trained dogs.

Their eyes met, matching smirks of arrogance crossing their faces before the demons lunged at the waiting agents. Lilith didn’t even hesitate to lunge for Natasha, using her momentum to drive the woman into the ground. Her hands wrapped around Natasha’s wrist in an iron-clad grip, pinning her to the ground while she drove her knees into the woman’s shoulders.

“You really shouldn’t have gotten involved,” Lilith growled.

“And you shouldn’t turn your back on people,” Natasha responded before a hand knotted in Lilith’s hair.

She let go of Natasha’s wrists, turning to face whoever was gripping her hair as soon as she could stand. Her snarl curled into a smile as she faced Clint. He didn’t smile, just watched her with his calm, blue eyes.

“This really isn’t the place to be getting kinky,” Lilith smiled, well aware of Apollyon watching them.

“It’s too bad that my business here is done then,” Clint replied, a slight smirk crossing her face.

“Too bad indeed,” Lilith murmured.

Stretching up, she kissed him. Her hands crept up to cup his face, pulling him closer to her. Their bodies were pressed together, chests rising and falling heavily from lack of air when they pulled away.

“Good night, Clint,” she whispered, lips grazing the shell of his ear.

She drove her fist into his stomach before stepping back as he doubled over. Without a moment’s hesitation, she drove her knee into his face. He fell backward, eyes rolling back as he fell unconscious. Still smirking, Lilith turned in time to block Natasha’s blow. She planted her foot in Natasha’s abdomen and kicked her away.

“Good luck with this,” Lilith smirked.

Natasha snarled at her before turning and firing her gun at the approaching demon. It took her a few shots to realize that it would take a headshot to kill the lesser demon with a bullet. With a glance at Barton, Lilith turned and walked out of the hotel lobby with Apollyon at her side. The lesser demons remained inside, still fighting with the S.H.I.E.L.D agents.

“How long do you think they’ll last?” Lilith asked as she climbed into the waiting car.

“I’ll give ‘em a bout a half hour,” Apollyon replied as he closed his door. “Have fun in Paris?”

Lilith turned her head, looking at him as he smirked at her. Her own lips curled into a smirk before she leaned back against the leather interior.

“Budapest isn’t so bad,” was her response.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

“Good morning, sleeping beauty.”

Clint’s eyes opened, a groan slipping out from his mouth as he started to sit up. He reached up and rubbed his face before opening his eyes. Natasha was sitting nearby, her face smudged with smoke, plaster, and blood. Her lip was busted, the skin split down the middle, and there was a large cut on her forehead.

“What the hell…what just happened?” he groaned, leaning back against the wall.

“Nothing too serious,” Natasha muttered as she wiped blood from her forehead.

“What happened to you?” Clint asked, looking at her.

“Like I said, nothing too serious,” she replied with a shrug.

“…what happened to those two?”

“Drove off into the sunset to ruin more lives? I don’t really know, Clint.”

He looked up at her, blue eyes holding her gaze. For a moment, she actually looked scared. She looked worried as she watched him.

“Tasha, what’s wrong?”

“Nothing, Clint,” Natasha answered softly. “Just…don’t sleep with people anymore.”

“So I can sleep with anything but people?”

He couldn’t help it. He couldn’t even hide the small smile that was creeping across his face. Natasha just shook her head and tried to glare at him before smiling ever so faintly.

“Just don’t sleep with anyone involved in a mission.”
♠ ♠ ♠
And that is...well that.

Lilith