Status: Something that may be continued if my mind conjures other thoughts.

Sweeter Than Sweet

Punishable By Marilyn's Law

Pogo trembled slightly, seeing the front door slowly open by Daddy's hand. He'd been set in his playpen to play for a while because Daddy said he needed to get some cleaning done before John and Tim came knocking on the door. A whole hour had passed. In that time, Daddy dressed Baby Pogo in a black and purple kitten romper. It was fuzzy and hooded, and the little hood had black fuzzy kitten ears. He wore black ankle socks, and sucked on a new purple soother. The romper hood was up, so he looked like a sweet little kitty.

He'd been playing with his colorful squishy blocks and his teddy when the knock had sounded. Daddy had just finished up his house work, and had just enough time to straighten himself up before answering the door. Baby Pogo was a little frightened. He knew John and Tim had exposed his secret in the first place. What if they told Daddy something about him that would make Daddy disgusted? What if Daddy turned him away? His heart was racing, and he suckled his paci harder than before. He heard John speak first.

"Hey Manson? How's everything with the baby?"

Tears burnt the backs of Pogo's pretty blue eyes. John sounded smug. Pogo remembered when he used to scare the shit out of everyone in the band. Now what was he doing?! He was sitting in a purple kitten-printed mesh playpen, in a romper and VERY thick diaper, playing with squishy blocks! He cursed himself. Why? Because he wet himself at the sound of Tim laughing at something Daddy had said.

"Cwap." The keyboardist huffed quietly behind his paci. Now he needed a clean diaper, too!

"Oh baby boy," Marilyn cooed down at him, "John and Tim are here."

Pogo froze, looking up helplessly at the two grinning maniacs standing before him. John seemed smug, and Tim was simply high on something. But they were both attempting to intimidate Pogo. The keyboardist huffed inside himself. He was POGO! The big bad keyboardist! He was still feared.... and insane.... and.....-

"Come here, precious, does your diaper need a little change yet?" Manson cooed, leaning over the playpen. Pogo attempted to squirm away to avoid further humiliation, but Marilyn simply slipped two fingers up the leg of the romper, in the elastic leg band of the diaper. "I think someone needs a change." The singer cooed sweetly.

Dammit.

John's grin turned to a fake pout. "Aw, the little tyke sure got used to his diapers easy."

"Yeah, but he's always been a bit of a baby," Tim inquired, earning a nod from John.

Pogo's cheeks burnt bright red, and his eyes filled with tears. He wanted to curl up and die right there on the spot. But Daddy picked him up and held him close, and kissed his forehead. "Not always. But there was always a sweet little prince underneath that mean shell, huh baby?" Manson cooed down at his boy. Pogo only answered by burying his face in the bigger man's shoulder, whimpering.

"Aw, he's cute when he's so shy," Tim snickered.

Marilyn smiled proudly, "He's cute all the time." He turned his back. "Have a seat and I'll bring Precious back in a minute," he called over his shoulder as he carried Pogo up the stairs to his nursery. Once the baby was lain on the changing table, Marilyn began his spiel of baby talk.

"There's my pwecious wittle bundle of joy!" Gushed the singer, "Yeah I bet he needs his cute wittle bum bum all nice and clean, doesn't he?"

Pogo suckled his paci, trying his hardest not to hear the laughter roaring downstairs. Why wasn't Daddy doing anything about it?! He whined, and squeezed his eyes shut, pretending he was sleepy. Maybe if Daddy thought he was sleepy, he could take a nap and not have to see John and Tim again!

As a matter of fact, the older man was very aware of John and Tim's behavior, and was forming a plan as he changed his precious angel. "Aw, what's the matter, sweetie? Does Baby Stephen want a nap?" He cooed as he wiped Pogo up gently.

Pogo squealed, nodding rapidly. Daddy smiled sweetly down at him, knowing full well his baby wasn't sleepy yet. "Okay baby, you can play for a little while and when you get too sleepy you can take a nice nap," he crooned, kissing the blonde's cheek. He slid a fresh diaper beneath his bottom, and patted a good amount of baby powder to his bum. Pogo's eyes went wide. Shit! This wasn't going the way he planned!

He decided he would be out-forward with Manson, just to get himself out of this. He prepared himself. He widened his eyes, pushed his bottom lip out, and sniffled. "Da-Da, I don't wanna see John and Tim," he whined behind his paci, letting his best fake tears surface. Marilyn's eyes softened at his little boy's distress, and stroked his hair after taping the new diaper up.

"It's okay sweetie," Manson smiled lovingly, "How about Daddy gives you a nice warm ba-ba, and you can take a nap in my lap?"

Pogo thought a moment. Being in Daddy's arms wouldn't be bad. John and Tim wouldn't laugh at him as long as Daddy was around. He nodded just then, his heart beginning to pound like a jackrabbit's. He was so nervous to see his band mates again when he was like this. He was the 'insane' one. The 'quiet' one. He sniffled, his romper being pulled into place once more before he was picked up and lain over Daddy's shoulder. He hid his face in the warm crook of Manson's neck, breathing his scent of leather and cinnamon. It calmed him a little more, and made him relax. Daddy rubbed slow circles on his thickly padded bottom, which only added to Pogo's secure feeling. He rubbed his eyes a little, now actually feeling a bit sleepy. He hadn't taken his nap yet, and it was 12:30 already. Usually he was all tucked in for a nap at 11:00. He nuzzled against the singer some more, huffing. This only earned a loving 'hush' in response.

All of a sudden, the condescending sound of snickering shattered Pogo's comfort. The blonde's pretty blue eyes flew open, and he began to anxiously suck his paci.

"Is the little cutie all dry now?" John chuckled, mockery lingering in his tone, and he reached up to pat Pogo's bottom. The keyboardist froze, and he whimpered, curling up into Daddy's arms more than before. Marilyn hushed him, and bounced him gently. He knew just what to do with the bassist and guitarist. But he needed his little angel all snuggled up for a nap, first.

So instead of speaking against them, he smirked, "Yeah, he's all nice and clean now," Marilyn chuckled, cooing down at his shy baby, "Aren't you, precious?"

Pogo squealed in shyness, and buried his face in Marilyn's shoulder. The singer chuckled softly, and kissed Pogo's cheek. He began to sit the little blonde down, but Pogo was having none of it! Daddy was warm and safe! He didn't want to leave him!

"Sweetie, here, lets just sit you down," Marilyn pried his little bundle of joy off of him and sat him on his padded butt, "Why don't you play with your teddy?" He reached into Pogo's playpen, and retrieved the black teddy bear. He placed it softly in Pogo's arms, and kissed the baby's forehead. "Daddy will be right back baby, he's gonna go make you a nummy ba-ba."

There poor little Pogo was, left in the humiliation circle with Jackass 1 and Jackass 2. He clutched his teddy bear and looked up pitifully at John and Tim, who grinned madly down at the sweet little blonde target.

"Well, look who's big and tough, now," Tim mocked in a sharp whisper. Pogo cringed, feeling his tears come welling in his eyes again.

John chuckled, "I suppose he still thinks he's bad," he talked about him as though he wasn't in the room, sniffling softly into his teddy.

Tim smirked, "I guess a long while with this will teach him different."

Pogo whimpered, and sobbed. All he wanted was to be happy! He loved Manson! It was his idea of paradise to always be a baby! Who were they to taunt him about it?! His tears began to fall, and they dripped onto the carpet with hollow 'drip' sounds.

John chuckled, "Aw, we made poor Baby Pogo cwy," he mocked.

Tim grinned wider. "He's hungry. He needs his wittle ba-ba," his tone was even more mocking than John's, which Pogo thought impossible. The keyboardist finally cracked and dropped his head. His tears were thicker, and they dripped with a 'splash'. These were truly full of all his humiliation.

"Leave me alone," Pogo sobbed through his paci, rubbing his eyes, "I want my Daddy." He sounded miserable and sad, now. All he wanted was Daddy's loving comfort.

Manson growled at the sound of his poor baby sobbing. The bottle was in the microwave, and he had already called up a couple friends to teach John and Tim a couple lessons. Ozzy and Trent were a couple. Trent, was an angry fucker, but he had a softer side that desperately yearned for a baby. Despite the fact that Ozzy didn't particularly adore the idea of a baby (since he had raised six from previous marriages), he was quick and knew how to handle someone like John. He had agreed to take the guitarist, since the blonde would just pretend to be a baby. Not only that, but he wanted Trent to be happy, he was his lover, after all.

Tim, however, that was a tough match to make. But he figured The Cure's front man and Maynard from Tool would serve well. Robert was gentle and sweet. Maynard was stern and loving. The perfect parents for a bratty blonde Swede.

Manson smirked as he checked the temperature of the bottle on his exposed wrist. Perfect. He quickly returned to living room to find his baby boy in a crying fit, with John and Tim watching intently.

"DADDY!" The keyboardist wailed finally after taking his paci out, his voice loud enough to crack glass. Marilyn set the bottle down on the coffee table, and scooped Pogo up in his arms. He patted the baby's padded bottom, humming and bouncing him. Pogo whimpered and buried his face in Daddy's chest, letting all his tears drain.

"Shh, baby," Marilyn hushed, "It's okay. Everything is okay. Daddy's here."

Pogo sobbed, "D-Da-Da, John and Tim are being m-mean to m-me and.... and....-"

Marilyn stroked his poor keyboardist's hair, "Hush, baby, hush. It's okay. Daddy knows what they were doing. It wasn't very nice, was it?"

Pogo shook his head rapidly. "Nu-uh." He sniffled and cuddled against his Daddy. He didn't care about the two mad men behind him. He wanted hugs and kisses and love. Manson sat on the couch with little Pogo perched on his lap, and he began to distract him with cooing and trying to make him smile.

"Who's my wittle bundle of joy?" Marilyn gushed, making Pogo giggle, "That's right! You are!" He kissed his face all over, and rubbed noses with him. The little blonde kitten felt his tummy rumble, and looked to Daddy for the solution.

Without another word, Marilyn lay Pogo over his lap, and took the bottle up. His face was endearing, as he tapped Pogo's pouty lips with the nipple. The keyboardist took it willingly, ignoring the dumbfounded faces of John and Tim. They had stopped laughing, and were now really realizing just how much trouble they could be in.

"That's a good boy," Marilyn praised, stroking his baby's flushed cheek.

Pogo cooed and squirmed, still clutching his soft little bear. He was comfortable and content as long as Daddy was with him. He suckled his warm bottle, and kicked his feet playfully. However, he did begin to settle down once the warm formula began to sooth his tummy. He began to blink heavily. By the time he finished off his bottle, he was so sleepy he could barely keep his eyes open. Marilyn set the empty electric blue baby bottle on the coffee table, and replaced Pogo's pacifier, which had not yet been picked up. He took the soft throw blanket off the back of the couch, and swaddled his baby boy in its' undeniable warmth. Once that was through, and Pogo was out like a faulty light, he lay the keyboardist gently on his tummy in the playpen, wrapped in his warm blanket with his teddy in the crook of his arm.

Tim and John exchanged glances, now fully in fear of their punishment to come. They knew that Manson had formed one, and it was no laughing matter. Tim had come down from his high, and was the first one to hear the gentle knock at the door. Marilyn straightened up, and sent shivers down his guitarist and bassist's spines with his cold stare. His pupils seemed to narrow like a cat's as he walked with a lithe step to answer the door.

Ozzy and Trent stood beside Robert and Maynard, and gentle smiles brightened all their faces at the sight of the tender front man.

John and Tim panicked inside themselves. For them, and only them, there would be no turning back.

But who knows? Maybe it's not so bad.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay! So I had totally forgot about this story completely until Twiggles (MustardFairy) decided to put her awesome powers into action and give me inspiration for this chapter! The inspiration didn't suck you see, but I am demented and having trouble with writing lately. So yes, this chapter may suck. But I love all of my readers, friends, and downright crazy people who just want to see what the fuck I'm talking about.

Enjoy!

Off to never never land on the capital G,
Fierce