Status: Something that may be continued if my mind conjures other thoughts.

Sweeter Than Sweet

You Think You're Big?

Oz wasted no time. He took a firm hold of John's arm, and hauled him up. One large hand was planted down on John's ass, causing the guitarist to cry out and gasp. Ozzy was a Master at the spanking punishment.

"You know better than to make the baby cry, John. Maybe you're just a baby yourself, if you are going to be so immature," scolded the singer harshly, forcing tears to well in the corners of John's eyes and blur his side-vision. Trent stood, and approached the two. He brushed a couple strands of hair from John's flushed face, sympathy in his expression.

"Baby, you know what needs to happen," he sighed.

John's heart began to pound. "W-What?" He stammered.

Trent kissed his forehead, and rubbed the blonde's thigh. "You need a spanking."

Pogo sniffled and whimpered, rubbing his eyes. He heard John's punishment, and turned around on Daddy's lap to face said punishment. John's stomach churned. "Please no," he whimpered in a voice barely heard. Trent softened instantly, and stroked his cheek.

"I'm sorry, baby, but it's only because Mommy and Daddy love you," he assured. John's eyes snapped from Ozzy to Trent. Tears built up until they tumbled down his cheeks. Trent's thumb brushed the tears away, before he sighed and stroked John's hair. "Go ahead, Oz, the baby needs to be taught who's in control."

Without hesitation, the singer propped his foot up on the couch he once sat on, and proceeded to throw the squirming blonde over his raised knee with ease. Oz was a body builder for a reason. John yelped, and gasped.

"No! Oz, please don't!" John begged, attempting to push himself up. Oz simply snarled, and pinned John's hands behind his back with a firm grip.

His other large hand crashed down on John's ass with a 'crack'. "You won't be referring to me as Oz anymore, boy," he assured, landing another swat. John cringed, and whimpered. Two more hits, "You act like a child," he punctuated this statement with a swat to the seat of his pants, "Than I guess I'm going to have to be your Daddy."

"WHAT?!" John howled, thrashing. "You can't do this to me! I'm twenty-fucking-years old!"

Ozzy snorted, and landed his palm down again with a satisfying 'snap'. "Still a baby, regarding the way you're actin', boy."

"I'm not a baby," John sniffled in denial, hanging limp across Ozzy's knee for a moment. The Brit was not through, he sensed aggression in the young blonde's tone. Therefore, a steady rein of twelve swats were landed on the seat of John's pants, just to break him down into a little crying mess. Tears streaked his flushed cheeks, and gradually dripped to the ground as he sobbed quietly in humiliation.

Oz was a strict man when he needed to be. When Trent was going to comfort the crying man and hold him close, Oz lead him by his arm to the corner instead.

"You stay right here and think about what you've done. Understand?"

John nodded his head, sobbing softly into his hands.

Ozzy trudged away from him, and sighed, setting his hands on his hips. Trent watched the poor blonde cry in frustration. He wanted so badly to cuddle him and give him comfort. Oz recognized the expression in his lover's eyes, and sighed. "Alright, just don't pamper him too much, alright, love?"

Trent nodded with a bright smile, and instantly swooped to his new boy's rescue. John had slid down the wall to sit on his sore bottom, before Trent came to lovingly sooth him and rock him in his lap. Marilyn understood the other singer's softness, and offered Trent a spare pacifier lying atop a glass coffee table in the middle of the sitting area. The Nine Inch Nails front man smiled softly, and took the offer. He gently tapped John's quivering pink lips with the nipple, and was overly ecstatic when John took it without hesitation. The guitarist was just happy that someone wasn't pummeling his ass.

When John was left to cry into Trent's chest, Tim was stuck between two lunatics. His breathing quickened, and he tried desperately to revert back to his 'cool' mode. But he was generally failing. Tears gathered in the corners of his eyes, and he sniffled. Maynard sighed softly, and patted Tim's ass to get him to comply with movement. The Swede gasped, and jumped a little as he was lead to the couch. Robert sat down first, beckoning his new baby to sit between him and Maynard. Tim hesitated, but complied, and fidgeted nervously between the two.

Robert, turned his head to come face-to-face with him, before he pressed his lips gently against Tim's forehead. He was using the parent way of determining temperature. Tim blushed deeper, and tried to move away. Robert was through, and he pulled back, sympathy lacing his gaze.

"I think we need to take your temperature." He was playing along with the bassist's lie. Why not humiliate the Swede into submission?

Tim's eyes widened. "No, it's fine. I feel fine, I promise," he blurted.

Marilyn was just getting baby Pogo to calm down, when he spoke up. "You can use the thermometer that's in the upstairs bathroom."

Tim's eyes widened. Oh God no. He thought he had seen a rectal thermometer on the bathroom sink. He prayed to a God that he had forgotten that the one Manson was talking about was an adult one.

"You'll need the bottle of baby oil, too. It's nearby, you won't have to look too hard," a small smirk twitched Marilyn's lips upward in one corner.

Maynard's eyes lightened, "Thanks Brian," he turned to Robert, "I'll be just a minute, love," he whispered before he trudged up the stairs.

Tim backed away from Robert, only to realize how fast the Brit really was. In one swift movement, the Swede was over Robert's shoulder.

"Well bloody hell, Rob! You know how to handle a fussy pup, don't you?" Oz chuckled, mockingly patting Tim's raised ass, much like John had with Pogo. The Swede whimpered, and squirmed.

"Ah ah ah, little one, don't squirm too much. Mama wouldn't want to drop you," he warned, patting the blonde's thigh.

Ozzy chuckled darkly as Maynard trotted down the stairs. The Tool front man grinned upon seeing Tim squirming over his lover's shoulder.

"Good job honey," he praised, connecting their lips chastely for a brief moment. "Now, let's get him down." Tim complied, just to be put down. When his feet touched the floor, he attempted to wiggle out of Maynard's tough grasp.

"LET ME GO!" He cried, "I'M NOT A CHILD!"

Maynard chuckled, "You sure are acting like one."

Tim somewhat tired himself out with his thrashing, and resorted to childish pleas.

"Guys," he whined, "Make him stop."

Oz leaned back, and turned toward the corner, where Trent was lulling John to peace. "Love, come here, bring the baby. His time out is over."

With those words, the younger singer happily obliged, and carried a fussy John 5 to the couch, where Trent lay the blonde gently over Ozzy's lap. John cried quietly in embarrassment and reveled in his conflicting thoughts. The lullaby Trent had sang him was so sweet and it calmed him quickly, but he was a grown man! He wasn't supposed to be a baby! It made him feel silly! And what was Ozzy doing?

"Hush, baby, it's okay," Oz assured, rubbing slow circles over his tummy. John relaxed a little, and suckled his pacifier, now seeing that this kind of care wasn't too bad. He wanted to protest, and wiggle away, but he was somewhat caught between the fact that Ozzy and Trent were comforting, and he had to relieve himself soon.

Tim was even more humiliated. "Please don't do this! I'm fine! I lied!"

Robert clicked his tongue. "That's a very naughty boy! Lying to Mommy and Daddy. Now you're going to get your temperature taken, then you're going to get a spanking," he scolded.

Tim bowed his head in shame as he began to cry softly. His worst humiliation was about to commence in front of his band, and musicians much older than him. Tears slipped down his cheeks as Maynard unzipped his boots, and removed his jeans and socks. He stood naked from the waist-down crying like a baby boy.

Tim was quite surprised with how gentle Maynard was as lead him by his hand to Robert, who had sat down comfortably and patted his lap. The Swede was engulfed in humiliation, but he knew it was no use to fight back. All the other men were either stronger, or finding that they enjoyed their infant states. He lay across the Brit's lap, with his head buried in his hands. His tears seeped between his fingers, and his whimpers were muffled. He felt his head being lifted a little, for something to tap his lips softly. He knew it was a soother, but it made him wail worse. It didn't stop the pacifier from slipping between his quivering lips, however. Once the pacifier was in place, his head was lowered, and the cruelty began.

Maynard tenderly spread the Swede's soft pink cheeks with one hand, and applied a fair amount of baby oil to his exposed hole. It wasn't long before the thermometer was slid inside that Tim felt all eyes on him, including Baby Pogo's wide blue eyes. Pogo hated the thermometer. He would have felt sorry for Tim, if the Swede hadn't acted like a big brat toward him earlier. He was just a little intrigued, as he cocked his head to the side. He sat still on Daddy's lap, hugging his teddy tightly to his chest while he watched. He knew his Daddy was smirking. But why? Was it because Tim was wailing like a baby?

Robert held the thermometer in place while the couple teased him softly.

"Aw, look at the poor baby, he's crying," Robert pouted.

Maynard chuckled a little. "That's what naughty babies do when they know they're in trouble." One of the Tool front man's hands reached out to pat Tim's bottom cheek softly, mockingly. "Don't worry, he'll calm down after his spanking."

"Mm, I'm sure he will. After all, the poor baby's had a long day."

Tim sobbed through his pacifier, not even daring to move. His tears pooled in his palms while he listened to the teasing conversation. Even Ozzy and Trent joined.

"I wouldn't remove the thermometer yet," Oz warned, "The proper reading takes at least five minutes," he smirked, "For a baby, that is."

Robert lovingly rubbed slow circles over one cheek, tenderly patting his bum once in a while. "Oh? I thought it took longer."

Tim's heart raced. He wished he could drop dead.

Trent spoke up, "Well, I suppose it depends on the thermometer type."

"That's true," Oz sighed thoughtfully, "Brian, how long do you take your boy's temp for?"

Manson began rubbing gentle circles on Pogo's tummy. "About six minutes. You were close."

The time it took to figure the timing out was how long Marilyn had instructed them to use the thermometer. Robert slowly slid the digital item out, and realized that they had teased and humiliated Tim into obtaining a slight fever. Four degrees over what he should be. Still too low for the blonde not to fuss. The Cure front man handed the thermometer off to Maynard, who examined it, and nodded.

"I think it's time for his spanking."

The Swede wailed. His cries grew so loud that his sobs drowned out the talking. He was lifted off Robert's lap, only to be placed over Maynard's strong thighs. Tim squirmed, and cried out with the first hit. Maynard was far from through. Thirteen swats later, and Tim was reduced to a pleading fit.

"OW!" He sobbed with the fifteenth swat. "P-Pwease s-stop!" He whimpered, "I-I'll be good!"

He didn't know that Maynard was through anyways. The Tool singer's hand rubbed slow soothing circles over his bottom, as he cooed to him. "Gonna be a good boy?"

Tim nodded. "Yes, Maynard," he whimpered through the paci.

One soft swat was landed on his ass. "That's not what you call me, little one," the older man growled.

Tim was beyond frustrated, he dropped his head again and sniffled, "I'm sowwy Daddy."

Maynard was satisfied, and he let the weeping bassist up. He wiped Tim's tears away, and kissed his forehead. "There we are. Are you ready to be Mommy and Daddy's good baby boy?"

The Swede was unsure of what would happen to him. But the odds on his side were low. His bright blue eyes dripped tears while he nodded, regretting it very soon afterward.

"Brian, do you mind if we use one of Stephen's diapers for our boy? I'm sure it would fit," Robert asked sweetly.

"Of course! Stephen's a little bigger than your baby, but I'm sure that one of his pampers would fit," Manson replied gladly.

"Thank you so much, Brian, you are just a sweetheart," Robert smiled sweetly, a gesture to match his tone.

The Anti-Christ blushed a little, and smirked. "Not a problem." He turned to Ozzy and Trent. "And for your baby, you can put him in one of Stephen's pampers."

John's cheeks tinted deep pink, and he sniffled. He didn't want to fight Ozzy and Trent. They were being so nice to him! He snuggled close to Ozzy as he suckled his pacifier, and decided to play along with this. He didn't know what it felt like to be diapered. It might not be too bad. He sure as Hell didn't want another spanking. He wondered if he would be a cute baby. He reached up, and tugged Ozzy's hair a little. "Da-Da-Da," he cooed playfully.

"Awe, isn't that so cute!" Trent gushed, "He knows you're his Daddy!"

Ozzy chuckled, and patted John's chubby tummy. "Yeah, you know you're cute, don't you?"

John blinked innocently, and squeezed his thighs together, and huffed. His squirming and whining resembled a fussy baby. He really needed to relieve himself.

"I think the poor baby needs to use the potty," Trent cooed sympathetically, taking John into his own arms. "I'll take him, hun," he assured Oz.

The Brit smirked softly, blowing his lover a kiss. He liked to see Trent so maternal. It turned him on royally.

Meanwhile, Marilyn had taken little Pogo to his nursery so they could both retrieve two diapers for Baby John and Tim. Marilyn picked up the bottle of baby powder, and scooped his little blonde kitten up in his arms. "Ready to go and have some fun with John and Tim?" He cooed.

Pogo swallowed hard, and nodded, sucking his paci gently. Without another word, he was carried down stairs to see Robert comforting a fussy Tim Skold. He had the Swede in his lap, and he was rubbing slow circles on his very red bottom. "Shh," the Brit soothed, "Mama knows, baby. Shh. It'll be okay," his voice was motherly and loving. Tim had his face buried in the singer's chest, sobbing.

"It's okay, baby. Here, sit on Daddy's lap," Robert placed Tim gently on Maynard's lap, and smiled sweetly when Tim quieted a little and sucked his paci a little more.

"There's a good boy!" Maynard praised, kissing the blonde's forehead.

Manson returned with his baby boy, when Trent returned with John, who was red-faced and shy. The little guitarist instantly found comfort in snuggling close to Ozzy. "There there, pup," Oz soothed, "were you a good boy for your Mama?"

Quietly, John nodded. "Yes Daddy," he whispered. He could get used to this. However, he was still a little embarrassed from not only having to relieve himself in front of Trent, but also having to move his bowels. It was a little humiliating, actually. Would being diapered be any different? Because it seemed that John had no say in the diminishing of his potty training.

Pogo was sat on a fluffy rainbow-colored blanket to play on, and Marilyn handed each 'Mother' a diaper, which they gladly thanked him for. Tim was the first to be diapered. At this realization, the Swede fell into a loud weeping fit. He rubbed his eyes, squirmed, and fussed. He had the mind of an infant, even if he didn't want to admit it. So when Maynard attempted to distract him with a lullaby, Tim quieted a little. Leaving enough time for Robert to powder his little bottom and diaper him.

"That's right, he's a good boy," Maynard cooed lovingly, "See big boy? That's not so bad is it?"

Tim glanced down at himself, and froze. He felt so helpless. But there was something about the feeling of the room. The warmth and love swirling around him, enveloping him in peace. He wanted to cry and fuss. But he also wanted to feel the caring side of Maynard and Robert, too. He couldn't control his emotions once the faint scent of baby powder engulfed him. He reached up and whined, making grabby hands at Maynard.

The Tool singer smirked, and reached down, hugging the Swede tightly to his chest. "There's a good baby," Maynard cooed, "Shh, Mommy and Daddy are right here, big boy."

Tim was finally quiet and peaceful, sucking on the paci in his mouth as Mommy and Daddy cuddled him on the couch and hushed him to submission.

John knew it was no use to fight someone like Ozzy, and especially Trent. If he was getting the loving sides out of both of them, he knew he was a lucky fucker. He decided that no one here was going to judge him, so he slid his thumb in his mouth, and huffed. Trent laid him down on the soft floor, and cooed softly to him as he unlaced his boots and pulled his jeans off.

"That's right, you're going to be such a sweet baby boy! No more worries for you, sweetie, Mommy and Daddy are going to take care of you!" Trent gushed as he thoroughly powdered his new baby before diapering him. John gazed up at him innocently and squirmed a little, sucking his thumb. Trent absolutely melted. John now realized that he wasn't alone in this, and felt better. He wanted to be taken care of. He was a spoiled boy all his life, and he really wanted that back. He reached up to Trent. "Mama!" He whined.

Trent could actually feel tears well in his eyes. He was thrilled! He had a baby with the man he loved. Maybe he could be a good Mommy. Ozzy chuckled as Trent pulled John up and covered his face in kisses.

Pogo watched everything with wide, sparkling eyes. He was a little excited. Manson approached him, and swept him up into his arms. "You're such a good baby boy," whispered the singer, "Daddy loves you so much."

Maybe everything would be alright.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yep. There it is. Probably sucks, but there it is. I promised. I hope all my friends and readers like this.
NOTE: I MIGHT continue this with mini chapters for all of the babies. I'm not sure. I'll see in the comments.

Next contestant is far away,
Fierce