Status: Something that may be continued if my mind conjures other thoughts.

Sweeter Than Sweet

Mini Chapter One - Spoiled

John was becoming used to his situation, now. He felt loved, and he was generally spoiled. He loved the constant attention, the continuous cooing, the undeniable love, it was his dream life.

If he cried, 'Mommy' and Daddy were always with him, soothing and hushing his weeping. If he threw a tantrum, he was instantly catered to, usually by Mommy. He actually became accustomed to using his diapers for their intended purposes. He really loved warm bottles of milk and his formula. Mommy and Daddy always made sure to get him Vanilla or Blueberry flavored formula. He was always carried, and it was almost impossible to get the strict side out of either of them.

Today, since the beginning of his day was pretty boring, he decided he would be a fussy little shit to get some attention. He'd been playing lazily on his long fluffy blue blanket, when he suddenly huffed, and sniffled. He was so bored!

He also felt the need to relieve himself, and that in itself made him want to weep. But as he spread his legs and allowed his bladder to give in, he thought he would catch Daddy's attention.

Ozzy sat on the couch in the middle of the room, reading the newspaper -and becoming incredibly bored by it-. John spat his pacifier out, and decided to make a fuss now. He allowed himself to weep pathetically, rubbing his eyes.

The Prince set his paper down, his face shadowed with concern. "What's the matter, pup?" He cooed softly, standing up to comfort his baby boy.

John continued crying, now actually feeling his distress. His diaper was getting uncomfortable and cold. He heard Ozzy hush him quietly, and felt the plastic bulb of his paci tap his lips. He accepted it, and began suckling it innocently. His big eyes were wide as one of Ozzy's strong hands felt the soaked padding between his legs. A soft smile found Ozzy's lips.

"Aw, my poor baby," he cooed sympathetically.

John loved attention, so he quieted slowly with the sound of his Daddy's voice. Ozzy took up a blue and black heart-shaped rattle, and playfully shook it in front of his face. John cooed a little, and reached up to take it. When Ozzy let go, the little guitarist shook the rattle, and squealed in delight. It made a nice sound that soothed his cries.

"Let Daddy get you all clean," Oz crooned, spreading his legs.

Trent's concerned tone echoed from the bathroom. The younger singer's hair was still wet from his recent shower, and he was fixing his eyeliner. But apparently he had heard his little angel crying in the living room. "Ozzy, hun, is our little boy okay?"

"Yeah baby, his diaper just needs a little change," Oz called over his shoulder.

Trent came sauntering out of the bathroom with a sweet glint in his eyes. "Aw, did Mama's little potty pants make a mess?" He bent over to tickle John's flushed little cheek.

John blushed and pouted, sticking his bottom lip out far. He was a fussy little newborn. Trent softened instantly. "Aw, it's okay, little one," he turned to Ozzy, "I'll go and get everything we need, hun."

"Thank you, sexy," The Brit growled.

Trent batted his eyelashes, and blushed slightly, "Honey, the baby is listening," he whispered as he turned away and hopped up the stairs. Ozzy chuckled, because he loved to make his lover blush.

"Mama's silly, huh?" Ozzy cooed down at John, who fussed and blinked innocently. Ozzy leaned down, and kissed John's flushed little cheek, hushing him gently.

John cooed and squirmed helplessly before Daddy, he continuously rubbed his eyes of stubborn tears. He didn't know why he was so fussy, he just knew he needed warm cuddles and assurance.

Trent came down the stairs with an armful of what they would need. One thick white disposable diaper, a bottle of baby powder, baby wipes, and another T-shirt. Why another T-shirt? Because Trent loved to dress John in something new with every diaper change. He was Trent's personal baby doll.

Oz snorted upon seeing the piece of clothing, "Another one, babe?"

Trent chuckled, "He'll look so cute in it!" He sat down and put John's head in his lap as Ozzy changed the wet baby.

"Who's Mama's little baby doll?" He cooed. John giggled beneath his paci and reached up. Trent leaned down and took John's face in his hands, planting a gentle kiss on the baby's forehead. John squealed and ran his fingers through Trent's hair, giggling as the locks slipped right through his grasp.

"Oh you are just so sweet!" Trent cooed, tickling John's cheeks. Oz smirked at both of them, chuckling. He was the 'big bad' Prince of Darkness! He couldn't coo at anything!

When John was all snug in a new diaper, Trent quickly made the transition from one baby-T to the other, gushing over the adorable babyish print on the shirt. It said "MOMMY & DADDY'S ANGEL" in colorful block letters.

"Don't you look so precious! Go show Daddy what a little sweetie you are!" He turned John around and patted his diapered bottom in Ozzy's direction. The older singer looked up over his newspaper, and bit his tongue to keep from becoming a Gush-Machine. John sat up and suckled his binkie. Oh God, he looked so fucking adorable! Ozzy smirked.

"Watcha doin', pup?"

"Nuffing Da-Da," the blonde batted his eyelashes, "Mama got me a new shirt, it's pwetty!" He beamed.

Ozzy nodded, "Sure is, pup," he smiled, "Very pretty."

John plopped down on his butt with a slight crinkle, and grabbed his toes, rolling onto his back.

Oz lost it. He snapped.

"Oh you are just so precious!" He gushed. John looked up at him innocently. "Come here, you little cutie!" Oz picked up the guitarist and kissed him all over his neck and face, making John squeal in delight.

"Daddy could just eat you up, you sweetie!" Oz cooed sweetly, rubbing his nose against John's. He snuggled the baby to his chest and chuckled as John babbled sweetly.

"Awe, you're such a good Daddy!" Trent chuckled softly.

Ozzy kissed his baby boy's forehead, and sat with John on his lap. "C'mere, love," said the singer, patting the space beside him. Trent wasted no time. He snuggled up to the older man, and placed his lips to Ozzy's kissing him deeply. John cooed playfully, hooking his finger in the ring of his binkie.

He was Mommy and Daddy's spoiled baby boy.
♠ ♠ ♠
Mini chapter number one. I'm hoping to inspire someone.

I've been opened up,
Valentine