Let Me Make This Right

First Day Of School

Brittney's P.O.V

"Who is it?," I asked whoever was knocking on my door.

"Are you ready?" yelled one of my brothers.

"No now leave," I yelled back.

"Ok well hurry up the guys are going to be here in 20 minutes."

"Why?" I asked not really caring.

"We are all going to school together."

"Alright give me 10 minutes I'll be ready." After that I didn't get a response back, so I just got up and got ready.

10 minutes later I was dressed in a punk green skirt I bought at hot topic. Along with a plain black shirt, with my green and black checkered slip on vans. I thought I would do my makeup in the kitchen. So I got my backpack and cell phone and headed downstairs where my brothers were attempting to make breakfast.

"What are you guys doing?" I asked.

They responded with "Making breakfast duh."

"Mattie you need to put the cheese inside the bread." I said to my brother Matt.

"I told you," Jason said to Matt.

"You guys are so dumb but I still love you both," I said after helping them make breakfast.

"We love you to," they replied back at the same time. I just had a smile on my face. My brothers are so random and cool. I wonder what their "friends" are like.

Brians P.O.V

"Brian," I heard someone whisper in my ear. I couldn't tell who it was since I was still half asleep.

"Brian," I heard again. "What?" I finally said.

"Get up we have to get to the Berry's house." "Zacky get off my bed." I really need to start learning how to lock my door I said to myself.

"Well get up we are meeting everyone at the twins house so hurry up," he said.

"Alright," I said after yawning.

10 minutes later I was showered and ready to go. "Finally." Zacky said. "Shut up I only took 10 minutes," I said.

"Felt like an hour," he said.

"Maybe because you were just sitting down and not doing nothing," I said back. Zacky then responded by waving his hand and saying, "Lets go."

On the way to the twins house I just thought about random things. You can say I was bored, and Zacky was driving and looked like he is in his own little world to. So I just stared out the window and started wondering how my last year of high school is going to go. Hopefully it goes good.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please comment or message me <3