Let Me Make This Right

A Suggestion

Brian's P.O.V.

She actually wanted me to fully kiss her! Now I have to find a way to give her that kiss again but this time longer. But I have to do it when the twins aren't around or else they will give me a beating. I got to talk to someone.

As I went outside to join everyone at our spot for break I saw the only person I can talk to. Which was Zacky.

"Hey where's everyone else?" I asked. "They went to get something to eat," he replied. I just knodded my head.

"What happened last night Brian?" Zacky asked me all of a sudden.

"What are you talking about?" "Don't play dumb Bri, what's going on with you and Brittney?" he asked.

"Ok if I tell you, you better not say anything to no one." "I promise." "Alright so..." I just explained everything to Zacky from when I pecked Brittney's lips to the part where she said she wished I would have made it longer. "Wow," was all Zacky said.

"Well why don't you just take her out on Saturday and talk about it with her and see what happens from there," he suggested.

"I think I will, thanks Zacky." "No problem," he said.

Brittney's P.O.V

Johnny, my brothers and I had got our food and went to their spot to sit down. When we arrived Brian and Zacky were already there talking about something.

"Hey guys," I said as I sat between Zacky and Johnny. "Hey Britt," said Zacky.

"What class do you guys have next," I randomly asked. Johnny and Zacky both said, "English."

Matt and my brothers said, "Health." While both me and Brian said, "History."

Zacky's P.O.V

Ok so Brian told me everything. You can pretty much say he likes Brittney. Good thing they have all their classes together minus 7th period. As the bell rang, we all got up and started heading for our classes.
"Hey Brian ask during this period about Saturday," I said to Brian.

"What's happening Saturday?" asked Brittney. "Um something," I said quickly before walking away.

Brittney's P.O.V.

Hmm. Somethings up with Brian and Zacky. I guess I'm going to have to make Brian spill it out to me during 2nd period. Good thing we sit next to each other.

"Come on Brittney we don't want to be late for class," Brian said. "Coming," I said before walking with him to our next class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far. =).
Please message me if you want me to post up ch.13 today.
Comment. Subscribe <3