Let Me Make This Right

Going To Play Nice

Brittney's P.O.V

Finally the last bell rang. As I was walking to my car someone walked up to me and put their arm around me. I looked up to see Brian.

"Hey cutie," I said to him. He smiled and said, "Hey beautiful."

"Are you two boyfriend and girlfriend already," Jason said. "No Jason," I said.

"So why does Brian have his arm around you?" Mattie asked. "Why do you masturbate?" "What?!" Everyone started laughing after that.

30 minutes later I was in my room doing my workout. Which so happens to be the workout that's the girls next door did. And let me tell you it actually works. Once I finished I got my fighting tape, wrapped it around my hands and went downstairs to get some water.

"Why you so sweaty?" asked Johnny. "You idiot she was working out," Jimmy said.

"How do you know?" I asked. "Well first of your sweating and second your wearing short shorts and a sports bra that looks like its choking your boobs," he said all in one breath.

"Hey don't look at our sisters boobs," my brothers both shouted at Jimmy.

I just laughed and went to the garage where my brothers have their punching bags.

Brian's P.O.V

Dam! I thought when I saw Brittney in her short shorts and sports bra. I couldn't take me eyes off her until she walked off into the garage.

"Brian you can close your mouth she's gone," Zacky said. "Shut up," I said before getting up and going to the garage.

"Play nice with our sister Brian," the twins both shouted before I closed the door to the garage. I just might take that offer and play nice with Brittney.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys like. =). I won't be posting up the next chapter until I get atleast 3 comments.
Comment. Subscribe. Message. <3