Let Me Make This Right

Spending Time Together

Brittney's P.O.V.

As I was thowing some punches at the punching bag I felt a pair of arms wrap themselves around me, and a pair of lips attacking my neck. I tilted my head to see Brian.

"You like that?" he whispered in my ear.

"Maybe, maybe not," I said as I turned around facing him. "I know you do," he said.
I smiled then said, "What do you want Haner?" "For you to say that you'll go out with me on Saturday," he said.

"Have you talked to my brothers?" "Yes and they made it clear that if I do anything to hurt you they were going to have a talk with me," he said.

I smiled again then said, "Alright then, I'll go out with you on Saturday."

"Ok good," he said while putting his arms around me again. I thought I would just mess with him. So I leaned forward to his neck and started sucking on it and kissing it.

"You like that babe?" I whispered seductively in his ear. "Y...ye...yea," he said while stuttering a bit.

"Maybe if your lucky you'll get more," I said before going inside and to my room to shower and change.

Brian's P.O.V

She got me good. She also left me with a little problem. I walked back in the house trying to hide my "problem" but didn't do to good.

"I see she left your friend alone," Jason said. "No what makes you say that?" I asked trying to play it off.

"Then why are you facing the other way and walking to the bathroom?" asked Zacky. I simply ignored them and went in the bathroom.

Brittney's P.O.V

As I was brushing my hair there was a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" I asked whoever knocked. "Its Brian."

"Hold on," I said before putting my shirt on then opening my door. "What's sup?" I asked him.

"Nothing much just wanted to bug you," he said before entering my room and sitting on my bed.

"Don't mess up my bed." "Don't worry I won't," he said as I sat down next to him and turned the tv on.

Brian's P.O.V

Me and Brittney just spend the whole day watch movies and eating chips in her room. When I looked at the clock it said 11:18pm. Then I noticed Brittney fell asleep. It felt so right having her in my arms.

After admiring her I slowly got out of Brittney's bed and covered her. I then turned th tv off, got the chips leftover and left. But not before I gave Brittney a kiss on her cheek.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments. Subscription. <3