Let Me Make This Right

First Date

Brian's P.O.V.

After Brittney walked out I quickly told the guys I'm going to go with her, then went after her.

"Brittney wait," I yelled to her. "What's sup?" she asked.

"Well I want to know if I can go with you." "Sure come on," she said as she unlocked her doors.

20 minutes later we were at the mall.

"So what were you going to go?" I asked her. "Well I was thinking of first going to Hot Topic, then I don't know after," she said smiling at me.

"Well come on lets go to Hot Topic first." I said before putting my arm around her and started shopping.

After some time of shopping Brittney said, "I'm hungry lets go eat." "Where do you want to go eat?" I asked her.

"Hmmm I don't know, where do you want to eat?" "Um burgers?" I asked.

"Sure that sounds good right now." She said. Then we went to go eat at McDonalds since it was close to the mall.

Brittney's P.O.V.

I had such a fun time today with Brian. Right now we are just eating, enjoying our food. While making some short talk.

"Thanks for the stuff you bought me," I said to him. "Your welcome babe," he said.

I smiled then said,"So do you consider this to be a date or just a day of hanging out?"
"I see it as a date. What about you?" "I see it as a date as well," I said.

"Well then its a date. And tomorrow will be our second date," Brian said while grinning.

"If you say so," I said. 1 hour later we arrived back at my house. Luckly my brothers weren't home so me and Brian had the house to ourselves. This should be fun!
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you guys are enjoying the story!

Comments. Subscribe. Message. <3