Let Me Make This Right

Eavesdropping

Brittney's P.O.V.

After some time of crying I unlocked the bathroom door and went to my room and saw that Brian was sleeping on my bed. I looked at the clock and it read 11:18pm. No wonder he was sleeping, he looks so innocent and peaceful. I sighed and layed down next to him. As I got under the covers I wrapped my arm around Brian and whispered, "if only I had the strength to tell you." Within seconds I fell asleep.

Brian's P.O.V.

"If only I had the strength to tell you," I heard her whisper. I just wanted to talk with her but she thinks I'm sleeping so yea. A few seconds later I knew she was sleeping. So then I just wrapped my arms around her and drifted off to sleep.

***Next Day****

I woke up around 6am. Good thing Brittney wasn't awake yet. I slowly got out of her bed and wrote her a quick note saying that I went home and I will see her later on. As I walked downstairs I heard noises comming from the kitchen.

As I got closer I noticed two people were talking I knew it was the twins. So I just eavesdropped on there conversation without them knowing.

"Jason we can't tell Brian," Matt B. said.

"I know but he is her boyfriend and I trust him to take care of her." "But she doesn't want us to say anything either, and believe me I want to tell him but we can't cuz Brittney doesn't want anyone to get involved with our past," Matt B. said.

I wonder what they mean. I didn't want to hear more so I just entered the kitchen.

"Hey Brian," Jason said. "Hey," I said.

"Is she ok?" Matt B. asked. "Yea she's still sleeping." "Good she needs to rest, she not going to school today," Jason said.

"Why?" I asked. "Because when this happens she gets to a shut down mode and doesn't speak to no one." Matt B. said.

"Oh alright then, well I'm going home see you guys at school and tell Brittney I'll see her later on if she ever talks to you guys." "Will do Brian see you at school," Jason said. I then left to my house to change and get my stuff before heading off to school.

Brittney's P.O.V.

I woke up at 8 am and realized I was going to be late to school. As I rushed to get up I found a note on my door, or rather two notes.

Brittney, I slept well holding you in my arms last night. I'll see you later on today!

Love,
Brian

Aw he such a softy. I then put that note down and read the other one.

Hey sis, well we figured you would be in shut down mode so we called the school and let them know you aren't going and said its fine. So you can stay home! Talk to you later.

Love,
Your brothers!!

I smiled and walked over to my night stand and texted Jason. Telling him thank you. I then texted Brian, saying "you will see me later today." A few seconds later my phone started vibrating and I answered.

"Hello?" "Hey baby how you doing?" Brian asked.

"I'm doing ok, I mean atleast I think I am." "Alright babe just try and forget whatever is bugging you and when I see you later we can have some fun," he said.

I laughed and said,"alright Brian." "alright Brittney," he said mocking me. "Ok then I'll see you later." "Ok bye baby." I then hanged up and went to go sleep some more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Kind of boring? If it was sorry! =)
Coments! <3