Let Me Make This Right

2 Days Later

***2 Days Later****

Brian's P.O.V.

Today is the day Brittney is suppose to come back from seeing this Ryan guy. I haven't talked to her or heard anything from her. Neither has anyone else. So I was on my way to the Berry's house to see if she was there.

Once I arrived I saw that her car was there so she should be home already. As I knocked several times someone finally answered the door. I looked to see it was a girl I haven't seen before.

"Um hello," she said.

"Um hi is Matt or Jason around?" I asked.

"Oh yea come on in," she said. I then walked in and saw Brittney sitting on the couch watching a movie.

"Brittney?" I said. She turned and saw me. I grew a big smile but then it faded away when I saw her eyes were blood shot red. I sat next to her and hugged her.

"Baby what's wrong?"I asked hoping she would say something.

"I don't want to tell you yet." She said. I just said ok.

"Hey Brian," Jason said.

"Hey." "Brittney are you ok?" he asked her.

"No Jason he was crying hysterically when I left, it hurt me so much, he was holding me and kissing my cheek and trying to convince me to stay," she said then ran to her room.

"I'll go check on her," said the girl. "Dude who is that girl?" I asked Jason.

"She is Matt's girlfriend," he said. "Oh," was all I said.

"Dude man as much as I want to tell you about Brittney I can't otherwise she'll kill me," he said.

"Its alright I understand that whatever you guys are going through is affecting her a lot I don't want her to have pressure that she has to tell me," I said.

"But she wants to Brian," Jason said. "She just scared that you'll leave her," Matt B. said coming out from the kitchen.

"Why would I leave her?" "Dude a lot happened to her and when one those things that happened to her caused her to have a big responsibility." Matt B. said.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Like Jason said as much as I want to tell you I can't." "Alright I'll just wait and see if she'll ever tell me." I said then left back home.

Brittney's P.O.V.

As I cried I felt Jane (mattie's girlfriend) hand on my back.

"Sweetie," she said.

"Jane I really miss him, I want to be with him," I said as I cried on her shoulder and she hugged me.

"Sweetie does Brian know?" "No he doesn't and I don't want him to leave me when I tell him." "He isn't going to leave you." "How do you know."

"Hun if he realy likes you then he'll understand," Jane said.

"I want to tell him I just don't know how." "When the time comes you will know," she said and then walked out. I decided to call Brian.

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello?" "Brian?" "Yea what happened?" he asked.

"Can we meet at the park?" I asked. "Yea sure meet me by the swings." "Ok bye." I then hung up and left for the park. Moments later I was sitting on the swings when I felt two arms around my waist.

"You ok baby?" "Brian I'm sorry." "For what?" "For hiding things from you I want to tell you everything but I just can't find the strength to tell you," I said.

"Baby when the time comes you will I understand that you been through a lot and I don't want to pressure you into anything," he said while picking me up and sitting on the swing and pulling me down on his lap.

"Thanks babe." I said while kissing his cheek. Then he put his head on my shoulder and whispered in my ear, "I love you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I need girlfriends for Matt, Jimmy, Jason, and Johnny!

Comments! <3