Let Me Make This Right

Half The Truth

Brian's P.O.V.

Ugh today is the day Brittney goes to see this Ryan guy. Somethings telling me that she is cheating on me. Then again I know she won't or will she. Right now I was going to the twins house to see Brittney. Little did I know that what she would soon spill out would have me thinking a lot.

Brittney's P.O.V.

Its now 4:48pm and everyone is in the living room just chating. Brian has been acting so strange lately and I knew it was because of wanting to know who Ryan is.

"So Brittney when are you coming back?" asked Taylor.

"On Friday,"I said.

"Oh so you going to be gone 2 days?"asked Rio.

"Yup," I said.

"What time were you going to leave?" asked Matt.

"In a bit I just want to spend a few more minutes with you guys," I said and smiled.

"Well just so you know its almost 5pm," Matt said.

"Thanks Matt," I said.

Moments later I was saying bye to everyone and getting ready to leave. I just need to say bye to Brian but then he just had to start again.

"Baby can you just please tell me who Ryan is?"Brian asked.

"Brian please don't start," I said.

"Just tell me please I want to get rid of the thought that your cheating on me," he said raising his voice.

"Brian she isn't cheatng on you," Aiden said to him.

"Then who the fuck is Ryan?" Brian asked again but this time getting mad.

"Brian calm down," Matt said trying to get Brian to relax.

"I fuckin can't Brittney tell me right now!" He practically screamed.

"I said I'll tell you when I'm ready," I said yelling back at him.

"When is that!" he yelled back.

"Fuck Brian I don't have to tell you everything," I yelled back.

"Guys stop yelling," Jimmy said.

"Jimmy stay out of it they aren't going to listen," said Jason.

"No you don't have to I'm just asking who the fuck is this Ryan guy who you seem to love way too much," Brian screamed.

I just stood quiet on the verge of tears, I can't believe he is fucken yelling at me like this.

"So you are cheating on me hu, no wonder you always say that Ryan is your love or life," Brian screamed yet again.

I couldn't take it anymore I started crying and I just screamed back,"Ryan is my son!" After that I just walked out of the house and got in my car and left.

Brian's P.O.V.

After she said that Ryan was her son I didn't know what to think. I regret screaming at her now and I regret ever thinking she was cheating on me.

"Brian?" Aiden said while walking up to me.

"Is...is it true?" I asked looking at the twins.

"Yea Brian," Jason said.

"Oh my god," was all I said.

"She wanted to tell you Brian but she didn't know how that's why she kept it hidden," Jane said.

"I feel so stupid I yelled at her for practically no reason and accused her of something she never did," I said sitting down, my hands covering my face.

"You know Brian she was going to tell you after her birthday,"Jason said.

"But I dont think she is going to tell you the other half," Matt B. said.

"What other half?"I asked confused.

"She was going to tell you her whole life because she felt that she can trust you and you wouldnt reject her or anything, but after this I don't know if she is going to tell you the whole truth," Matt B. said.

"Atleast we know that she is going to come back," Jason said.

"This is all my fault," I said.

"Brian don't blame yourself," Taylor said.

"Well I am if I hadn't pressured her to tell me all this would have came out in a good way, but no I just had to pressure her," I said.

"Lets just forget this and settle this when she gets back," Jimmy said.

"After I yelled and screamed at her I dont think she will ever talk to me or want to see me again," I said.

"Dude dont say that," Zacky said.

"Its true, would you still want to see me or talk to me if you were in her position?" I asked no one in particular.

"Probably not, but if you try and talk with her and let her know that you care and all then maybe she'll talk to you and you guys can talk about this," Rio said.

"I guess," I said.

"Call her later on," Johnny said.

"And if she doesnt answer the next best way to get a hold of her is through texting her," Matt said.

"Or you can also leave her a message," Jane said.

"I guess I'll do all of the above," I said while getting up and leaving back to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments!! Messages!!! i will be happy to reply!
<3