Let Me Make This Right

Suzy Finds Out

Brittney's P.O.V.

After i walked out of the house I started my car and left to go see Ryan. I still can't believe Brian yelled and screamed like to me. I felt that and some point he was going to do something to me. But I know he wouldn't hurt me. It's just the past keeps coming back and I feel like its going to happen again. As I was driving my cell phone started ringing. I looked at the caller ID and it said Aiden.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey hun are you ok?" asked Aiden.

"Yea I'm fine its just that I can't believe the way he was screaming like that to me," I said while tears started running down my face.

"Hun he didn't mean to yell at you like he did, he just was so confused about who Ryan was and now that he knows he feels really bad and blames himself," she said.

"I don't know what i"m going to do Aiden, I mean once i turn 18 I'm bringing Ryan with me and I dont think he is going to want to be apart of me and Ryan," I said.

"Sweetie you never know maybe Brian will accept Ryan and be like a father figure to him," she said.

"I dont know Aiden," I said,

"You'll never know unless you talk with Brian," she said. I sighed and i knew Aiden was right. I have to talk to Brian.

"Alright fine I'll talk with him but I dont know when i will," I said.

"Ok sweetie, and please be careful and call us when you arrive so we know you got to Ryan safe," Aiden said sounding like the mother I wish I had.

"Alright Aiden, say hi to everyone for me and I'll call when i get there,' I said.

"Ok bye," She said. Then we hung up. I'm actually scared to talk with Brian about this but I have to do what I got to do.

Brian's P.O.V.

Once I arrived home I went to the kitchen to get something to eat and maybe help myself forget what happened.

"Hey hun," said Suzy.

"Oh hey," I said.

"Are you ok, you look like you want to cry," she said. It's true I did want to cry but the tears just wouldn't fall out.

"I'm just tired thats all," I said as I headed out.

"Wait come back here," Suzy said. So I just went back and sat on the counter.

"Tell me whats wrong," Suzy said.

"Alright look if I tell you, promise me you wont say anything to know one because this is like suppose to be a secret," I said to her.

"Ok I promise you I wont say a word to know one," she said. I sighed and told her everything.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments.