Let Me Make This Right

You Never Know Unless...

Still Brian's P.O.V.

After I told Suzy everything that happened she simply just dropped her jaw.

"So this Ryan she has been seeing is her son?" Suzy asked.

"Apparently," I said.

"Wow well I don't know what to say," She said.

"I don't either," I said.

"Have you talked with her?" she asked.

"No I mean after the way I talked to her I don't think she would talk to me," I said.

"Maybe she won't but you never know just call her and see what happens," she said.

"I really love her and I don't want to loose her," I said my voice cracking.

"Hun don't worry I mean talk with her and just tell her how much you love her and didn't mean to scream at her," she said.

"I know," I said. Then out of nowhere my dad comes in the kitchen.

"And Brian if you really love her and care for her, you will accept her son whether he is your or not," My dad said.

"I know I mean like I know she has been through a lot and I just don't want her to be in such pain anymore," I said.

"Things will get better soon Brian just wait," My dad said.

Brittney's P.O.V.

After sometime I finally arrived to see Ryan. I sighed loudly and turned my car off and waked up to the house where Ryan lives at. I knocked a couple times and then Linda (Ryan's adoptive mother) answered the door.

"Brittney!" she said excitedly while hugging me.

"Hi Linda," I said returning the hug.

She pulled away from the hug and told me to come in. We entered the living room where there was a big table full of gifts.

"Ryan someone is here to see you!" Linda called out for Ryan. I heard running footsteps and then I saw my son.

"Mommy!" he said while running to me.

"Hey baby, happy birthday," I said happy to see him.

"Mommy look I got all those presents," Ryan said while pointing at the big table.

"I can see that hun, but look come with me to my car I brought you a big gift," I said while picking him up and going out to my car. I opened the trunk and he saw the big box covered in Purple and green wrapping paper (my favorite colors).

"Wow mommy purple!" Ryan said. He has an obsession with purple.

"Yea I know your favorite color," I said while picking the box up and taking it inside.

"Wow Britt you must of spent a lot on this gift," Linda said.

"Yea well its only for my son and he gets the best," I said.

"I can see that," Linda said.

"Can I open it?" asked Ryan

"Of course baby," I said to him. He ripped the wrapping paper and his eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his head.

"Holy crap a new guitar thanks mommy,"Ryan said.

"Anything for you baby," I said while smiling.

"Sweetie are you ok?" asked Linda. I couldn't help but let a tear fall.

"Um Ryan why don't you go upstairs to your room and fix your gift so me and your mom can talk," Linda said to Ryan.

"Ok," Ryan said while dragging his new guitar to his room.

"Brittney what's wrong?" Linda asked.

I started crying and said,"I had a fight with my boyfriend."

"Oh sweetie come here," she said while hugging me. Linda knows everything about me because not only is she Ryan's adoptive mother but mines as well. I cried on her shoulder and then I told her everything from when I met everyone until now.

"Wow," was all she said.

"Yea I know, when I get back things are going to be different more different once I take Ryan with me," I said while wiping my tears.

"Well hun if he really loves you he would accept Ryan and not judge you or anything," Linda said.

"I know," I said.

"And who knows maybe Brian and Ryan will get along and Brian will see him as a son and Ryan will see Brian as a father figure," Linda said. The thought of that made me smile.

"I guess your right I just need to talk with Brian about this first, but I'm not going to like force him to," I said.

"Atleast Ryan knows the whole truth, you know about your whole life," Linda said.

"Yea I know, thank god he was born with excellent brains," I said. Then all of a sudden...

"Mommy I'm going to have a step-dad?" Ryan asked. When he asked me that I didn't know what to say.

"Um no baby why?" I said.

"Well I heard everything you and Linda said," Ryan said coming over to me.

"Oh," I said while looking at Linda.

"Mommy if you and your boyfriend break up remember you still have me," Ryan said while wrapping his little arms around me.

"I know baby thank you," I said while holding him. Linda just smiled and got her camera and snapped a pic of us.

"Hey mommy guess what?"Ryan said.

"What?" I asked.

"Just 2 weeks until I can be with you!" Ryan said while jumping up and down.

"Yea I know," I said and smiled. I know as long as I have Ryan I will be fine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Please message or comment me I wanna know how my story is.
<3