Let Me Make This Right

The Break Up

Jason's P.O.V

5 more minutes and I'm out of this class. It just so happens to be math. What joy. Luckly its my last class. Matt my brother, Brian, and Zacky have this class together.

"I'm thinking about breaking up with Candice guys," Brian announced.

"Really why?" I asked him. "I have eyes for someone else, and I'm tired of her always hanging on me," He said.

I wonder who he has eyes for now.

Zacky's P.O.V

"So when are you breaking up with her?" I asked Brian.

"I was thinking today," He said. "Dude I want to be there," I told him.

"How about you break up with her infront of us in the parking lot." Jason asked brian.

"Sounds good," Brian said.

"But wait Brian didn't you come with Brittney?" I asked.

"Don't worry about that. We parked right next to Brittney's car so we all meet there," Matt B. said.

"Alright," Brian said.

Brittney's P.O.V

As the last bell rang I gethered my things and left to my car. Once I got to my car I noticed my brothers parked next to me. And they were there just hanging.

"Hey sis how was your first day?" Jason asked me. "It was actually pretty," I said.

"Make any friends?" Mattie asked. "Not really," I said.

"Well you'll atleast you have us," Zacky replied. I just smiled.

"So what are we waiting for?" I asked not really anyone.

"Waiting for Brian to come," zacky said. I just said oh and leaned against my car.

After waiting for 15 minutes Brian showed up. "What took you so long." Jason asked him.

"Candice was chasing me I was running all over the school," He said.

"Why were you running from your girlfriend," I asked him.

"I'm going to break up with her and once she finds me out here I'm breaking it off with her," he said.

"But why?" I asked him. "I don't like her that's why," he said.

Brian's P.O.V

After I told Brittney I was going to break up with Candice. I heard Candice yelling my name.

"Brian!!!" She shouted. "What?" I said back.

"Why didn't you wait for me?" she complained like always.

"Because I didn't want to," I said back

"What the hell's wrong with you." She asked me. "He doesn't want you anymore bimbo." Jason said to her.

"I believe I was talking to Brian not you, you poser," She said to Jason.

"Oh hell no, no slut face prep talks to my brother that way." I heard Brittney say.

"Whatever your just a poser like all of them," She said. Before I knew it Brittney lunged at Candice and was giving her a beating.

Jason's P.O.V

After that remark Candice gave Brittney. Brittney lunged at Candice. Me and the guys just stayed back and watched Brittney giving Candice a good beating. After some time me and Brian pulled them apart.

"Brian your just going to let her beat me up like that?" Candice shouted at Brian.

"Yes I am. We are over Candice. Done!" Brian told her.

After that she just walked away. "Nice damage you did to her sis," I told Brittney.

"Well she shouldn't have said that about me or you that fuckin whore," she said.

"Thank you for beating her up," Brian said. "Yea its about time someone did." Zacky replied.

"Lets go guys," Matt my brother said. After that Brian left with Brittney. While Zacky came with me and Matt B.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments. Subscriptions. Messages would be nice ppl <3