Let Me Make This Right

The Call

***2 Months Later****

Brittney's P.O.V.

2 months have passed and I still haven't got a phone call from Playboy. Maybe it wasn't meant to be.

"Hey mommy," Ryan said.

"Hey sweetie did you have fun with your uncles?" I asked my son.

"Yup, we played baseball and then we went to go eat some ice cream," he said.

"Sounds like fun sweetie," I said.

"Yea and some old couple thought that me and Matt were a gay couple," Jason said.

"It was so funny, Jason was like what the fuck we aint gay he my brother and that's my nephew," Mattie said.

I couldn't help but laugh. "Are you serious, oh my god," I said while laughing.

"Ha ha very funny Britt," Jason said.

"Anyways have they called you from playboy?" asked Mattie.

"No they haven't," I said.

"Mommy is Brian coming today?" asked Ryan.

"Um I don't know hun," I said.

"Oh I'm going to call him," Ryan aid before running to his room.

"Looks like he's attached to Brian," Jason said.

"Yup he is," I said.

Brian's P.O.V.

I was finishing ordering some new guitars when I felt my phone vibrate. I took it out and it said RYAN on the caller I'D.

"Hello," I said.

"Hey Brian," Ryan said.

"Hey kiddo what's up?" I asked.

"Nothing I just came home from play baseball with uncle jay and Matt," ryan said.

"Oh that's cool, where's your mom?" I asked him.

"She's downstairs with my uncles," he said.

"Oh alright, has she got a call from the playboy people?" I asked him.

"She said no," ryan said.

"Alright then," I said.

"Hey Brian are you coming over later?" Asked Ryan.

"Um yea I'll be over in like 10 minutes," I said.

"Alright cool see you later," he said.

"Alright later kiddo," I said before we hung up.

Dam I am growing attached to this kid. But I'm not complaining he's so adorable and fun.

Brittney's P.O.V.

As I was putting my clothes away my phone started ringing. I checked the caller I'D and it said unknown. But I still answered.

"Hello?" I said.

"Hello this is Sarah with Playboy, may I speak with Brittney Berry," she asked.

"Um yes this is she," I said.

"Oh ok well Brittney I am calling to let you know that the staff here at playboy view your profile and pictures you have submitted and we were impressed," she said.

"Um thanks," I said.

"And well the staff have all agreed to hire you as a playmate," she said.

Oh my god, I couldn't believe it.

"Oh my god, are you serious?" I said shocked.

"Yes, you are hired and we would love to meet with you in say next week on Monday at 3pm here at the Mansion," she said.

"Ok I will be there," I said.

"Alrighty then, see you next week," she said.

"Ok bye thank you," I said before hanging up.

I can't believe I am getting hired! I can't wait to tell the girls and guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only 5 more chapters =(

Comments!!! <3