Let Me Make This Right

Sunday

Brian's P.O.V.

She got hired! After she said that I just looked down. Ryan was pretty much doing the same thing as me. I just hope that she doesn't move away. It will hurt me like hell.

"Brian you ok?" Asked Brittney.

"Oh um yea just thinking," I said.

"About what?" she asked.

"Nothing just something its not important," I said before wrapping my arm around her.

"Are you sure?" she asked.

"Yes baby I am very sure," I said.

"Ok I believe you," she said with a small smile.

"Mommy are we moving?" Ryan asked Brittney.

"Um I don't know sweetie," she told him.

Ryan sighed and said,"I don't want to move if we have to." Brittney sighed and then Ryan sat on her lap.

"Baby I love you," I said to her.

She looked at me and said,"I love you too."

I smiled and kissed her lips.

"Eww you guys always do that when I'm around,"Ryan said while pulling me and Brittney apart. Everyone just laughed.

***Sunday****

Brittney's P.O.V.

It's around 12pm and I'm packing to go to LA tomorrow for 2 days.

"Mommy my bags are packed," Ryan said while jumping on my bed.

"Ok did you put them by the door?" I asked him.

"No uncle Jay did,"he said.

"Sir Ryan your bags are at the door," Jason said while entering my room.

"Why are you calling him sir?" I asked Jason.

"Because he treats me like I am his servant," Jason said.

"That's because you are, now put my guitar by the door," Ryan said to Jason.

"ok hold on, Matt!" Jason yelled.

"What!" Mattie said.

"Ryan said to put his guitar by the door," Jason yelled out.

"Alright," Mattie said. I just laughed and put my bags by my door.

"So only you and Ryan are going?" Jason asked.

"Yea,"I said.

"Can I go please!" Jason begged.

"You really are a child," Ryan told Jason before walking out.

"No Jason," I said.

"Come on your going to be around a lot of girls, half naked girls!" Jason said.

I laughed and said,"Jason for the last time no, and plus you have Jess."

"Yea I know, well I am going to her house see you on Wednesday," He said before walking out. Then 5 minutes later Aiden came into my room.

"Hey girl," she said.

"Hey what's sup," I asked.

"Nothing just wanted to be with you in here before you leave," she said.

"Alright cool," I said.

"So are you going to move?" asked Aiden.

"Um I don't know, I'll see after this meeting," I said.

"So if it goes good and all are you?" she asked.

"Most likely yea," I said.

Aiden sighed and then said,"Its going to hurt Brian."

"What are you talking about?" I asked her.

"Brittney yesterday while you were out with Ryan Brian came over to talk with you, but I told him you were out and then he sat down and we talked," she said.

I just sighed and looked down.

"And he said he doesn't want to loose you and tha the meeting doesn't go well," she said.

"Wow like I am supporting him with the band and everything and he can't even support me in what I want to do," I said raising my voice.

"Its not like that," aiden said.

"Then what is it?" I said.

"Brittney he loves you so much that if you leave he is going to be very hurt especially since he has grown so attached to Ryan, he loves Ryan like if he was his own kid," she said.

"If I leave I am going to hurt him, but then again if I stay and he starts touring and everything what am I suppose to do?" I said.

Aiden just stood quiet trying to find what to say.

"Aiden I love him to but I'm not just going to stay here and do nothing if I stay," I said.

"Your right," she said.

"Look I'm sorry for raising my voice and everything," I said.

"Its ok hun," she said while giving me a hug. "And you know I will always be here for you no matter what," she said.

"Thanks Aiden," I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Only 3 more chapters left!!

Comments!!! <3