Let Me Make This Right

She's Gone

***2 weeks Later****

Still Brittney's P.O.V.

Its around 2am in the morning. Ryan's stuff and my stuff where already at the Mansion. Today was the day I officially leave to LA. I got up and went to Ryan's room.

"Ryan sweetie wake up," I said.

"Hmm why?" he said.

"Because we have to go already," I said. Ryan yawned and quietly got two of his bags and went downstairs. I followed him after closing his door.

I then went back to my room and saw that Brian was still asleep. Good thing he was. I shut the door and went downstairs with Ryan.

"Lets go sweetie," I said while picking his bags up and going out side to put them in the car. I took one final look at what I am leaving behind and then I got in the car I drove away.

Brian's P.O.V.

I woke up around 8am and found that Brittney was not next to me. I quickly got up and went to Ryan's room. I saw he wasn't there either. I went downstairs to the kitchen and found Aiden sitting on the counter crying.

"Aiden," I said getting closer to her.

She hugged me and said,"She left without saying bye."

I held on to Aiden as she cried. She left without saying bye to anyone. I can't believe she left just like that. Moments later Jason came downstairs.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"What do you think," Aiden snapped and left to her room.

"Please don't tell me what I'm thinking," Jason said.

Matt B. then came downstairs and said,"She left without saying bye!"

Jason sighed and sat on the couch. I sat next to him. A few hours later Tiffany, Jane, Jess, Taylor, Rio, Aiden, Matt, Zacky, Jimmy, Johnny, Jason, Matt B, and me where all sitting around the house.

Everyone couldn't believe she left without saying bye. Everyone got hungry and we order pizza.

"Are you alright Brian?" asked Taylor.

"I don't know," I said. Then the door bell rang. Everyone looked and hoped it would be Brittney but when Zacky opened the door it was just the pizza guy.

Once everyone knew it wasn't her, reality hit me hard. She was gone.
♠ ♠ ♠
The End! =(

Don't worry my readers!!!
I will make a sequel to this story!!!
But the only way I will make the sequel is if I get atleast 5 people to let me know they want to read a sequel!!!

Comment or Message me!!

<3 Lusty