Let Me Make This Right

4 out of 5 Friends

Brittney's P.O.V

As I drove to the mall I felt a sharp pain on my right arm. Good thing the light was red so I took my sweater off and I noticed a long scratch on my arm.

"Fucken slut," I thought. "I'm sorry," I heard Brian tell me.

"For what?" "For getting you involved with Candice," he said.

"You didn't get me involved, she talked smack to my brother and me so I got myself involved." "But still I'm sorry." He said. "Its ok." I said after him.

A couple minutes later we arrived at the mall. When me and Brian walked to the entrance we met up with my brothers, zacky, and 2 other guys I'm guessing were my brothers friends.

"Brittney this is Jimmy, and Matt, guys this is our sister Brittney," Mattie introduced us.

"Hello," said Jimmy and Matt at the same time. "Hi nice meeting you," I replied.

"Ok I just have to ask you guys a question. Why didn't you tell us you guys had a sister?" Zacky asked my brothers.

"You guys never asked." My brothers simply said. "Jason pick me up," I told my brother.

"Alright come on," he said. So then I jumped on his back as we all entered the mall and went straight to the food court.

Brian's P.O.V

After everyone order what they wanted we all went to go sit down and at. When everyone was comfy all the questions started coming out.

"So Brittney, how old are you," Jimmy asked her. "I'm 17 I'll be 18 on October 31," she said.

"That's cool I wish I was born on Halloween," Zacky said. As everyone else was asking her questions I was just thinking about how I was going to get her to notice me.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Matt asked her. "Um no I don't I broke up with him over the summer." I heard her say.

"Oh is it ok if I ask why?" Jimmy asked. "Yea. Well we were at a party and me and my friend wanted to get away from everyone so we went to a room and well we found my ex screwing some preppy bitch," she said.

"Wow did you beat her up like you did to Candice?" Zacky asked.

"Lets just say she ended up worse than Candice and my ex well I was able to leave him 2 black eyes and a couple of bruises," she said. Then I heard Jason and Matt B. Telling her somethings but I wasn't paying attention so much. I was just playing on how I was going to hook up with her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Message, comment, subscriptions <3
Hope you guys are liking this story.