Status: completed<3

We Will Be Unbroken

Looks like we all got what we deserved

Marilyn and Andy hadn't spoken since the night at the hospital. He knew exactly what she would say to him. And he didn't want to admit to himself that he had gotten what he deserved.

"That was an awesome set! Right, Andy?"

At the sound of his name, he was pulled out of the world in his mind that consisted of one thing ( or person): Marilyn.

"Huh? Oh, yeah."

Ashley had been talking to him.

"Nothing, not even a broken nose, can stop you, dude." Jake commented.

"What's wrong? You so kicked ass out there. We all did." Ashley said. "Is it... Marilyn?"

"I don't want to talk about it." Andy snapped back at him.

"Okay, okay. Sorry I brought it up..."

As they walked by Falling In Reverse's merch tent, CC heard a familiar voice. When he looked over, he saw Andrea with Jacky. His eyes grew wide when she caught him looking at her. He turned and ran the other way, away from her, Jacky, and the guys.

"CC?!"

"Where are you going?"

"What's going on?

"What's wrong, dude?"

He heard them all calling after him but he kept running; running all the way to the bus. He burst through the door and collapsed on the couch, burying his face in a pillow.

"CC?"

His head shot up at the sound of his name. He hadn't expected anyone to be there. He saw Marilyn standing in the hallway. She walked over to him and gestured for him to move over so she could sit down next to him.

"How was your day?" She asked casually.

"Good..." He answered skeptically. "I made, like, six thousand new friends today."

"That's the CC I know. " She smiled. "So, what's really going on? Ashley just texted me and told me to meet up with them. We're all going out for a bit. Don't you want to come?"

He folded his arms and looked away.

"Oh, stop acting like a big baby. Why are you upset?"

"I saw Andrea...With Jacky..."

"Oh... I'm sorry, CC. But you're so much better than her. She doesn't deserve someone as amazing as you! Come out with us. It'll help you get your mind off her."

"No, I'm just going to stay here, Marilyn. If that's okay..."

Marilyn looked a little disappointed. "Well, alright... I'll see you when we get back."

She walked off the bus and in the direction of the place Ashley had told her to meet them.

"Where's CC?" Jake asked when he saw Marilyn show up alone.

"He's back on the bus... He saw Andrea with Jacky earlier, I guess, and he's all upset about it."

"Well, he's going to be getting a surprise tonight."

********************


"Where's Jake?" Ashley yelled above the music at Jinxx so he could be heard.

Jinxx shrugged. "I think he may have left early."

Jinxx was right, in fact, Jake had left early. But not alone.

"I'm BAACK!" Jake called out, imitating Ronnie, when he entered the bus followed by two girls, one blonde and one with black hair. Both had tattoos and the girl with black hair looked a lot like Andrea.

"Hey, Jake. What's going o-...on..." CC paused a little when he saw the girls. "Um...Where's Ashley?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Well, there's two girls... Unless..."

"No, dude, you got it all wrong. Here, Sophie is for you."

The girl with the black hair, the one who looked so much like Andrea, walked over to him and greeted him with a sweet smile.

"Oh, Jake, I-" He began but stopped when he realized that Jake was too busy kissing the blonde with such passion, it looked like he was sucking her soul out.

Jake led her to his bunk. She crawled in with him following behind and pulling the curtain closed. CC felt incredibly awkward just standing there with this poor girl. He looked down at the floor.

"Look, I'm sorry but-" He was cut off by the girl's lips crashing against his.

She pushed him back onto the couch and straddled him. She tried pulling his shirt up over his head but he resisted her so she pulled her shirt up and over her head. The flung it to the floor and pulled her head back down to his face. She took his hands and guided them up her back to her bra hook. He was just about to pull his hands away and push her off him when the door to the bus flew open. They both looked in the direction of the door.

God, please be Ashley. Please be Ashley. CC thought but it wasn't.

"Andrea..." He breathed.

Her jaw almost dropped to the floor. Sophie got off CC, grabbed her shirt off the floor and pulled it back on. She gave Andrea a dirty look on her way past her.

"Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split ya, honey!" Andrea called out to her. "Whore..." She muttered under her breath.

Andrea looked back over at CC who had a look of shock and horror on his face. He had no idea what had just happened. He watched as Andrea's wild green eyes filled with tears and she turned around and ran off the bus. The last he saw of her that night was a flash of her silky, onyx black hair.
♠ ♠ ♠
83 readers, 27 subscribers! yay! 2 recs! Thank you so much to Kaitlyn (LunaGreenDay) for commenting and I apologize for it taking me so long to write this... One: I had no motivation what so ever. Two: Writers block... :/