Status: completed<3

We Will Be Unbroken

They're gone

Ashley woke up the next morning with a major hangover.

Oh, god. What did I do last night? He thought as he sat up in bed.

He pulled back the curtain and got up, making his way to the couch.

"Hey, Marilyn." He said as she walked by him.

She gave him the dirtiest look and didn't say anything back to him. Ashley was a tad bit confused.

"Hey, Andy. Do you know why Marilyn is so mad at me?"

"Well, I'm mad at you, too."

"What? Why?"

"You mean you don't remember anything that happened last night?"

"No...? Oh, god. What did I do? Please tell me it's not bad..."

"Well, I came outside to have a cigarette with you, only to find you making out with Marilyn. Thing is, you forced yourself on her. She tried to get you away but you wouldn't stop until I came out. Probably would've fucked her right then and there if it weren't for me. And then you would be even more screwed."

"Shit... No wonder she's pissed at me... I totally just ruined my life. Fucking shit!"

"Calm down, Ashley. I'm sure she'll forgive you. I know she'll come around. It's not like you meant to do it or anything. You were just drunk and I understand you get a little crazy when you're drunk."

Ashley looked down at the floor. Thing was, he really did mean to do it but sober Ashley never would have made a move on Marilyn so drunk Ashley just had to go ahead and screw everything up.

"She'll never talk to me again, Andy. I know she won't 'cause I'm a fucking horrible person. Fucking shit."

"I have to go. Marilyn is singing with Ronnie today and I want to be there to support her. Is that alright? Will you be okay by yourself?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine."

"Well, okay."

Andy left Ashley on the bus by himself. As soon as he was sure Andy was gone, he ran to the cupboards and began searching through them until he found exactly what he was looking for.

***************


Am I dead or am I dreaming instead? A cornucopia of opiates have flooded my head.

Ronnie sang and Marilyn picked up with the next lines.

I'm insane, I am smart. All it takes is a spark to ignite my bad intentions and do what I do best to your heart.

Andy thought Marilyn was doing amazing. He wanted her to sing with him on stage sometime but he just wasn't sure she would agree.

"Thank you guys for coming out! We are Falling In Reverse and this is my lovely assistant Marilyn Carson. We'll see you all later!" Ronnie said before leaving the stage, out of breath and drenched in sweat, representing the passion that he had let out on stage.

"Hey, great job, man." Andy said as Ronnie walked by.

"Um, wow. Thanks Biersack." Ronnie was shocked at his sudden change of attitude.

Marilyn nodded and smiled as she walked up to Andy. "Thank you, Andy." She said.

He pulled her into a hug which she gladly accepted.

"Now, let's get back to the bus. I want to make sure Ashley is alright and you should probably take another pill for that ankle of yours. I don't want you to be in any pain." Andy said.

The walked back to the bus together, in peace for once in a very long time.

"Hey, Ashley? We're back!" Andy called out but received no response. "Huh, he must've gone out."

Marilyn walked over to the cabinet to find her pain killers.

"Hey, guys!" Jinxx entered the bus.

"Hey, Jinxx." Andy greeted back.

"They're gone..." Marilyn said.

"What's gone?" Andy asked.

"My codeine pills... I had eight left and now there's only three..."

"Shit." Andy said. "Ashley."

"Ashley?" Jinxx asked. "Wait. Are you saying that now Ashley really is doing drugs?"
♠ ♠ ♠
92 readers, 30 subscribers, 2 recs! omggg i love you alll sooooo much. thank you! :D special thanks to Kaitlyn (LunaGreenDay) and 'X13XThePurpleEscape' for commenting! Hopefully you guys remember the whole thing with Jinxx and Ashley in the first story (Ch. 21 in case you want to go back and look) where Jinxx shouts out that Ashley is doing drugs when he really isn't but now he is... Uh-oh.