Status: completed<3

We Will Be Unbroken

Make sure you're still alive

"Where's Marilyn and Andy and everyone? I haven't seen anyone all day." CC said as Jake walked into the living room and sat down on the couch next to him.

"Last I heard, Sammi and Jinxx went out on a little date thing, Andy was at the merch tent with Ashley and Marilyn was with Ronnie. What about Andrea? What's she up to?"

"I don't know. I haven't been able to get a hold of her all day."

"Huh, weird."

CC's phone started to ring. "Hello?" He answered.

Jake looked at him weird. "Andrea?" He mouthed.

CC shook his head. It was a man on the other line.

"Hello. Is this Chris Coma?"

"Yes, this is he."

"Ah, yes. You are Andrea Sponz's boyfriend, correct?"

"...Yes. Why? What is this all about?"

CC listened to the man explain what had just happened and ordered him to come down to the hospital immediately. Apparently, Ronnie, Marilyn and Jacky were already there.

"A-Alright. I'll be right there. Bye." He pressed the 'end' button and the phone slipped from his hand.

"What was that? You look pale, like you just saw a ghost or something."

"We need to get to the hospital. Now."

"Why? What happened?"

"Andrea, she-... She's hurt... She-... She was just attacked."

********************


"Let's go!" Jacky called over his shoulder as he ran back towards the hospital.

They reached the parking lot where the ambulance had been. The girl in the screaming van had been Andrea and she was currently being rushed into the emergency room.

"What the fuck happened, Jacky?" Ronnie shouted at him so he could hear over the sirens.

"They just told me she had been hurt. That's all I know!" Jacky shouted back.

They ran through the automatic sliding glass doors and up to the desk.

"Andrea Sponz, please." Jacky stated to the woman behind the desk.

She began typing away at her computer when Jake and CC rushed in.

"What's going on?" Jacky asked.

"I don't know! All they told me was that she had been hurt! I was hoping you would know." CC answered.

"That's all they told me, too..."

"Sorry, but she hasn't been assigned a room yet. She is still in the OR. You'll all just have to wait." The woman said.

"How long?" CC asked impatiently.

"An hour, two hours tops."

They all turned and sat in the couches of the lobby.

"I'll let you know when she's ready to have visitors." The woman behind the desk called out.

And let the wait begin.

~1 hour and 30 minutes later~

The group headed towards the elevators and up to the second floor where Andrea was.

"Okay, who should go first? Do you think she's ready for all of us?" Ronnie asked.

"I think CC should go in first." Marilyn said. "CC, go in and then you can let us know when she's ready to see the rest of us."

CC nodded and proceeded into the room where Andrea lay in the bed, all hooked up to IVs.

"CC!" Her face brightened when she saw him walk in.

He sat down on the end of the bed and took one of her hands in his.

"You look sad... Why are you sad?" Andrea asked.

"I'm just worried about you, that's all." He answered.

"Don't be. I'm fine, really."

"Um, excuse me?" They turned to see the doctor standing in the doorway. "May I speak with you real quick?"

CC stood up and walked over to the doctor. He brought him out into the hallway and allowed the others into the room.

"So, do you know what happened?" The doctor asked.

"No, they just told me she was hurt." CC looked down at the floor.

"Well, she was found in a cluttered alleyway with a stab wound in her left leg. She was pretty beat up as well on other places on her body."

"Will she be alright?"

"In time, yes."

"Anything else?"

"Well..."

"Well?"

"When we were operating on her, we found fluid."

"Fluid meaning...?"

"Yes, it's exactly what you think it is."

"She was..."

"Yes."

"Raped..."
♠ ♠ ♠
108 readers, 32 subscribers! I. Am. So. Happy. Thank you to 'kabyy' and Kaitlyn (LunaGreenDay) for commenting! It really makes writing the story worth it! :D