Status: completed<3

We Will Be Unbroken

Birthdays and babies

Marilyn searched the venue high and low for the girl and finally found her at Motionless In White's set.

"Hey, I found you!" Marilyn called out.

The girls turned around and waved.

"I've been looking all over for you!"

"What are you doing back here?" The blonde girl asked.

"I wanted to make sure you had an amazing birthday. I know Ronnie was being a douche but he claims it's because no one was at his set because they played so early. He's just being a big baby. I saw how upset you were and wanted to personally make sure you were okay."

"Thanks, Marilyn. That really means a lot!"

"Wait. How do you know my name?"

"Oh... Uh... You're all over the internet. Hanging around with bands is going to get you some popularity, you know. Unlike me, though."

"Well, what's your name? Maybe we can get you some popularity. Think of it as my birthday gift to you."

"Sydney Cerulli."

"Wait... Cerulli... Why does that sound so familiar?"

"Chris Cerulli. Yeah, he's my cousin." Sydney said.

"Yeah, the cousin with the band that I never get to meet." Sydney's friend said.

"Oh, hush, Anna. He's always touring but you're going to meet him today, okay?"

"Yeah, whatever."

"Well, you know I could probably pull a few strings and get you guys backstage and maybe even to the buses." Marilyn offered.

"Are you serious?" Anna said.

"Could we meet Ronnie?" Sydney asked.

"Depending on how good of a mood he's in." Marilyn answered. "You don't want to be around him when he's in a bad mood, as you saw earlier today."

Marilyn managed to get them backstage and to the back where the buses were.

"Sydney?!" A familiar voice called out.

The all turned around to see Chris Motionless jogging towards them.

"What are you doing back here?"

"Chris!" Sydney exclaimed. "A 'happy birthday' would have been nicer, you know. Marilyn got us back here!"

"Marilyn!" A different voice called out.

Marilyn turned to see Andrea running towards her.

"What is it? You look like you're about to burst into tears, Andrea. Is everything okay?"

"I don't know..." Andrea whimpered.

"Um, okay. Chris, you can take care of Sydney and Anna, right? I need to help Andrea."

Chris nodded and led the two girls back towards his bus. Marilyn turned back to Andrea.

"What's wrong? You're shaking. Are you okay?"

"Marilyn! Andrea!" Sammi ran up to them. "What's going on? Are you guys okay?"

Andrea shook her head. "No, guys. I'm... I'm late."

"You mean-"Marilyn began.

"You might be-" Sammi cut off.

Andrea nodded.

"Does CC know?" Marilyn asked.

"No, but if I am, it's not his."

"You mean..."

"The rapist's."
♠ ♠ ♠
123 readers, 33 subscribers! Thank you to Kaitlyn (LunaGreenDay) for commenting! Sorry it was kind of a slowish chapter. I'll try and get things going again for the next chapter! (: