Status: completed<3

We Will Be Unbroken

My weakness is that I care too much

The different colors of the buses all blurred together as CC ran through the rows to find the Black Veil Brides' bus. He burst through the door and raced up the steps to find Sammi sitting with her arms wrapped around Andrea.

"What's going on?" CC looked from Sammi to Andrea.

"I'm going to go to the bunks to give you two some time alone." Sammi stood up and went to where the bunks were, closing the door behind her.

CC walked over and sat down next to Andrea where Sammi had just been.

"So, what's going on?" CC asked.

Andrea looked at her lap and said nothing. CC reached up and tucked some of her black hair behind her ear.

"You need to tell me what's going on so I can help you."

She sighed. "I'm pregnant..." She mumbled.

"Huh?" CC couldn't hear her.

She sighed again. "I'm. Pregnant."

"What? What do you mean you're pregnant? How?! Don't answer that..."

"I don't know, CC..."

"Didn't the hospital give you the morning after pill or something like that?"

"Yes, but it must not have worked."

"What do you mean? How could it not have worked?"

"I don't know! I don't know, CC! You aren't making things better right now, though!"

Tears started to well up in her eyes and she placed her head in her hands. CC sighed and placed an arm around her shoulders.

"Hey, look at me." He said as he reached over and lifted her chin up. "Everything will be okay. I'm not going to let you go through this on your own. I'll even help raise the baby as if he or she is my own. You aren't alone. Everything is perfectly o-"

"Guys! Guys!" Sammi burst through the door and almost tripped over CC's long extended legs.

"What's going on, Sammi?" Andrea asked.

"Andy. Andy was hurt. Jinxx just called to tell me that Jake, Ashley, Andy, Marilyn and himself are on their way back now."

CC stood up and pulled Andrea up with him.

"Come on. We're going to meet up with them half way." He ran off the bus with Sammi and Andrea following behind.

*************


"Andy, when are you going to realize that you aren't batman?" Marilyn joked.

Andy looked at her and stuck out his tongue. "Ha-ha. So funny."

The group walked by Falling In Reverse's bus when Ronnie came bounding down the steps.

"Hey, Andy. I heard what happened. You alright?" Ronnie asked.

"Yeah. Just fine." Andy grumbled.

"O-Okay." Ronnie shrugged off Andy's attitude. "So, Marilyn. I-I wanted to apologize for the other day. I didn't mean anything I said. Do you think... maybe we-"

"No." Andy answered for her.

"Andy..." She scolded.

"I'm not going to let him hurt you again, Marilyn."

"I never intended to hurt her, Andy." Ronnie defended, trying to stay calm.

"You're nothing but a no good ex-convict." Andy shouted.

Ronnie's hands began to ball up into fists by his side. Andy started to build himself up and prepare to disconnect Ronnie's jaw.

"Andy, stop!" Marilyn pleaded.

Ronnie began to charge at Andy and Andy stood his ground. Ronnie drew back his fist in preparation to knock Andy unconscious but Marilyn stepped in front of Andy so Ronnie wouldn't hurt him.

She braced herself for the death punch but nothing came. She opened her eyes to see Ronnie standing there with wide eyes and his mouth slightly open in a shocked expression. She turned to face Andy who seemed to have the same expression on his face.

"You just shattered three ribs and you already broke your nose. I don't need you dead, too."

Then, Marilyn turned to face Ronnie but he was already walking away.

"Ronnie, I-"

He turned around and put a hand up to stop her.

"I'm done trying, Marilyn. When you want to talk and hear me out, come find me. You know where my bus will be."

She watched Ronnie disappear with distance. She turned to see a smirk creeping its way across Andy's face. He knew that he had finally won. She shook her head and stalked off in the direction Ronnie had gone. She loved Andy but she also loved Ronnie. She wanted to be with Andy, but she couldn't stand knowing that her and Ronnie were no longer friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
136 readers, 36 subscribers, 3 recommendations! Aw you guys. I love you all! Okay, I have some thank yous! Thank you to:

-X13XThePurpleEscape
-intothenight
-PoIsOnIvY0212
-a.rebel.in.love.97

for commenting!

Go check them out! They are all amazing! <3