Status: completed<3

We Will Be Unbroken

Please stay forever with me

A few days had passed and Warped Tour was finally coming to an end. They had all been on one crazy ride. From drugs, to baby scares, to broken bones and broken hearts, they had survived it all and yet, they never gave up on one another.

Andrea and Sammi were on Black Veil Brides's bus helping them get ready for their final show of Warped.

"Okay, you look good." Marilyn said, walking by Jake. "Oh, CC, wait. Let me fix that collar for you." She reached over and fixed the collar of his jacket before sending him on his merry way. Marilyn was rushing around making sure the guys looked perfect.

"Hey, Marilyn. Wait a sec." Andy said, taking her by the hand and bringing her to the living room.

"Guys, it's time!" Ashley called out and they all rushed into the living room where Andy had just taken Marilyn.

"Time for what...?" Marilyn asked skeptically.

"Marilyn Carson." Andy looked right into her deep blue eyes and took both her hands in his. "I love you, with all of my heart and I want you to have something special."

"Oh, god." Marilyn breathed.

Andy reached into his pocket and pulled out the necklace that he had gotten Marilyn last summer. He held it up in front of her face so she could see it. The ruby gleamed in the sunlight and he saw the surprise in Marilyn's perfect eyes.

"Andy. You... You kept it?"

"Of course I did!"

"I'm sorry, that was a stupid question..."

Andy giggled. "No, it wasn't. I kept it because I knew that, one day, you would come back to me."

She smiled and turned around so Andy could put it on her. She placed her hand over the heart and turned back around to face Andy. He pulled her into him and kissed her gently.

"Aw!" Everyone cooed.

There was a knock on the bus door.

"Come in!" Andy called out.

Up the steps appeared Ronnie.

"Hey. I just came by to wish you guys luck with your last show of tour."

"Thanks, man." Andy said, holding onto Marilyn protectively.

"Can we be cool now, Andy? I'm real sorry about everything that's happened between us. Can we just get past it and be friends?"

"Friends." Andy agreed and put his hand out for a bro hug that Ronnie gladly accepted.

"Cool. You know, I've always though you were a good dude, Andy."

"I wish I could say the same." Andy admitted which made everyone laugh.

"Yay! Everyone is finally happy again!" Sammi cheered, as she put an arm around Jinxx's and Andrea's shoulders.

Marilyn put her arms around Andy and Ronnie. "And," She began, "If we stand together, we will be unbroken."
♠ ♠ ♠
160 readers, 43 subscribers, 7 recs! I cannot believe this story was such a hit! I'm sorry it's over! I know, I'm sad too. :/ Thank you so much to:

-a.rebel.in.love.97
-Kaitlyn (LunaGreenDay)
-MemmyRider09

for commenting! I want to thank ALL of you who commented over the course of the story and all of you who subscribed and recommended. It really meant a lot to me that you guys liked the story so much! I had so much fun writing it for you and getting all those amazing comments made me smile and have hope that this story was a good one! I would like to thank all you silent readers out there as well! I hate you for being silent, BUT you did still read the story so I thank you for that! I promise to try and write and put up the first chapter for my newest fan fic Love Isn't Always Fair so keep checking up on my page for that! Again, thank you everyone! I love you all! Hugs for everyone!