Status: completed<3

We Will Be Unbroken

A savior will be there

Marilyn woke up the next morning with thoughts of that night flooding her mind. When she emerged from her room, she heard shouting and the undeniable sound of Andy's voice.

Great...She thought.

She descended the stairs and into the living room where all the BVB boys were sitting; Jake and CC with controllers in their hands.

"Oh, you are so going down." CC said.

"No way." Jake challenged.

The song 'Can't Touch This' started to play as the dancer on the screen began to dance and the two guys followed the movements. Andy and Jinxx cheered on CC while Ashley and Sammi cheered on Jake. Marilyn just stood back and watched the whole thing. CC was ahead until he saw Marilyn and got distracted. He waved to her and then looked back at the screen to see Jake had started getting ahead.

"Oh, shit!" CC exclaimed as he tried to get back in sync with the dancer on the T.V.

When Sammi saw Marilyn, she got up off the couch and went over to her side.

"Just Dance? Really?" Marilyn said.

Sammi laughed. "It's how the boys settle all their arguments. Instead of fighting, they dance it out. But, yup. Already recorded and on the internet!"

"You put this online?!" Jake shouted. "Bitch!"

"Hey! Don't call my fiance a bitch!" Jinxx shouted and everyone burst out laughing, knowing it was all a big joke.

"Oh, yeah Jinxx? When are you guys getting married again? In like four years?"

"That's it..."

And let the dance battle begin.

***************


Eight o'clock rolled around and Chris came a few minutes later. He, Marilyn, Sammi and the rest of the guys went out to a club that night, just to have fun and celebrate the coming of summer. Everyone was having a great time until Ronnie was seen. Marilyn was happy to see Ronnie. She ran over to him, gave him a hug and talked to him for a little until Chris came over and took her away. He brought her outside to an alleyway behind the venue.

"Who was that guy?" He questioned.

"Just a friend, Chris. Don't worry."

Chris started to get angry. He frankly didn't believe Marilyn. He began to pull his fist back but before he could throw a punch, Andy ran out in front of Marilyn.

"Get out of the way, Biersack!" Chris shouted.

When Andy refused, they went into a full out fist fight. A few moments later, the rest of the guys and Sammi showed up. Sammi called the police while Jake and Ashley pulled Chris off Andy and held him back. Jinxx and CC rushed to Andy's side and helped him off the ground. Sammi held onto Marilyn who was quite terrified from what just happened and they waited for the cops.

When they showed up, Chris and Andy were put into separate cars and taken away. They asked Marilyn to come in for questioning. Now look what Andy had gotten her into.
♠ ♠ ♠
30 readers, 21 subscribers! I seriously cannot believe this! I. Am. So. Fucking. Happy. :D keep reading, keep subscribing, keep recommending, keep commenting? It's my brother and sister's birthday today (yes they're twins) and so you're lucky i got this up with all the craziness going on at my house right now(: